Got Caught Trying to Cheat Carnival...

The joke is on me, Kurb. Around the time of the Julia thread (the 18yo and the 26yo bf) and the swingers thread (both poofed) I took a very conservative stance as I felt someone had to. Of course the thread ran the gamut and everything in between. I felt my values were being trampled on, so I left for a few days. The comments made really disturbed me and quite frankly I am upset with myself for letting stranger comments bother me. I was mis quoted, misinterpreted and insulted. While I am middle of the road, I do maintain certain values and opinions, which I stand by, but would never be called a staunch anything. As expected everyone was trying to stir things up, so I left for a breather. If I am not mistaken you too took the conservative stance about the swingers.

The new me just lets them babble on:D

btw, how would I get to Toni on facebook..tell her it's her pal who likes old movies, she knows my name

"V":confused:

I figured you didn't want your name said... It started with an A and ended with a R and it was two words put together to form your name right?

Well my CC name started with an A and ended with an R but there was no way my real name could have been surmised from it.

I am really not important here, I guess! It was all in my mind:(

Looks like the cruiselines are trying to Cheat us! I can see 10- 15 or maybe even 20 dollars more pp but not double. This adds up when you have a family of 4 that wants to do something other than a 35.00 pp beach break! This is a sad reality. The only advantage of booking through the cruiseline is that they will not leave without us supposedly. Also, that sense of security when traveling to unfamiliar places. Just a shame that we have to pay DOUBLE for a piece of mind.

MM evidently remembers the 2 threads you were talking about........

I only slightly recall them.....

Now I think it was you who was staying on the sidelines regarding the swingers. As I said I thinl.....maybe it was Halos...but I think it was you.

MM evidently remembers the 2 threads you were talking about........

I only slightly recall them.....

Those 2 threads went on for hours...it was a Friday....early/mid January. They were never ending, very nasty and poofed while many posters were in the middle of their rants.

I looked at the roll calls for the cruises you been on and that's teh only name that was in both.

They were both great cruises too! We are doing Disney this summer because the price is too good to give up....and in late August they are throwing in the meal plan for free...not open to the public yet...but I got an email. With my Disney CrCArd points it is practically free!! I wish but still too good to give up!!!!

Maybe next year Carnival again. I have been pricing the 3 & 4 day cruises out of Canaveral...they are good but adding in the extras like tips and port transportation, we decided to not chance it as the final cost would be more than we want to spend. Have to pay that tuition. Only 5 of us are going this year but the eldest DD will be studying in Italy this summer...and on her own dime!! Yeah! She loved Italy so much last year and is is studying it still in college as a minor so off she goes. I am a little jealous...but when you look at my travel history as a young adult you can understand her wanderlust!!!!

:)

I figured you didn't want your name said... It started with an A and ended with a R and it was two words put together to form your name right?

I figured it out! How weird am I that I have been searching to try and find out who this person was? LOL!

MM ~ geez, I wish I would have read your post before I went on my search. I went back to old threads from January and just looked in several big ones until I found the name that starts with A ends with R. Since that username has no posts after early Feb.......and Cruisin started posting in early Feb.....ding ding ding ding!

eldest DD will be studying in Italy this summer...and on her own dime!! Yeah! She loved Italy so much last year and is is studying it still in college as a minor so off she goes. I am a little jealous...but when you look at my travel history as a young adult you can understand her wanderlust!!!!

:)

I would love to travel right now... EVERYWHERE... my parents do not understand me or why I would want to do such things.. and it's too dangerous.. etc etc etc.. So I read blogs and wish I was there! :D

I figured it out! How weird am I that I have been searching to try and find out who this person was? LOL!

MM ~ geez, I wish I would have read your post before I went on my search. I went back to old threads from January and just looked in several big ones until I found the name that starts with A ends with R. Since that username has no posts after early Feb.......and Cruisin started posting in early Feb.....ding ding ding ding!

LOL finally got it too:p

Well my CC name started with an A and ended with an R but there was no way my real name could have been surmised from it.

Got it thanks to our fellow members:p Can you still log on to the old name? You were more fiesty with that one......

I would love to travel right now... EVERYWHERE... my parents do not understand me or why I would want to do such things.. and it's too dangerous.. etc etc etc.. So I read blogs and wish I was there! :D

Of course, I don't know your situation but as far as my dd's are concerned, I just feel that I can't hold them back when it comes to good stuff like studying abroad...again, on her dime.

She won't be alone though, there will be profs/many other students and she will be earning college credit. It also helps that we know the prof. who has been running these trips for years and that she was in an Italian Language class for children from ages 8 to 13 plus 4 years hs Italian and 1 year college Italian. And believe me she will have our Mobal phone as well as an international phone card with her. BTW, she is strickter with herself than I am with her!! I am not too worried!:confused:

LOL finally got it too:p

Got it thanks to our fellow members:p Can you still log on to the old name? You were more fiesty with that one......

Don't worry...just wait till a good firery thread comes along!:D Maybe one will start now about thread hijacking?:D

I really do like CC, but sometimes...just sometimes....there are just too many wackos. I don't know if you noticed it but some of the names, which I won't mention, came on and burned the place down, they just keep going on and on.....However, I don't recall seeing them lately either. There was even one who had never cruised before spouting his/her nonsense!:confused:

Well, it's Heigh Ho Heigh Ho time for me now.......catch you all later.

lol!;)

Why I was so compeled to try to figure out who this person used to be I'll never know. I guess my skills are lacking because I searched almost the enitre month of Jan. & my head now hurts from scanning so many threads. Can anyone give me another clue??????LOL

At least this has kept me amused while waiting to find out what the op has found out!!!! Had it been Kurbanfan & if I were looking for something that started with K & ended with N, I would have found it all over the place!!!

Archived