anyone else doing dolphin excursion from on March 30?

incruzcontrol2

I just booked the dolphin encounter in Cozumel directly with the place. I googled "dolphin encounter" Cozumel and found the web site. You can take a taxi from the port (it's $10 each way and no more than 20 minutes). I made my reservation over the phone b/c we have a child who's seven who can go for free with an adult and you have to do it over the phone. You can book right on their web site.

Hello.. We are thinking of doing the dolphin excursion on March 30.. Anyone else doing it? How did you book it?

Thanks

We are thinking of doing this excursion.. My son (17 and I ).. Do you have any feedback on this and what time are you doing this

Are you talking about swimming with the Dolphins at Chankanaab Park? I emailed them yesterday about how much it will cost for my mom & husband to go along, even though they only want to watch, not swim. I just got a reply. She said:

Companions are welcome from a designated area, If your husband and mother want to go with you, they have to pay the ferry ride only which is $ 10.00 per person, round trip.

Does anyone know why she said ferry? I'm hoping she just mixed up with her english, and meant to say taxi. If not, I'm all kinds of confused. She also quoted the price of Swim Adventure, even though I asked about the Royal Swim.

I want to book ASAP. Can anyone help? :confused:

Archived