Laundry Service Prices on NCL Star?

MikeDavid

I think prices are pretty much the same on all NCL ships this is what I had from I think the Jewel.

Undergarments $ 1.25

Pr. socks $1.00

Pj's 2pc $4.00

nightgown $3.50

bathrobe $4.00

shorts $3.00

jeans $4.25

pant/slacks $4.25

skirt $3.50

dresses $6.25

T-shirt/polo $3.00

dress/casual shirt $3.50

sweatshirt/knit$3.50

formal shirt/blouse $4.00

swimsuit $2.25

They also have the bag deal for $25.00. All the clothes you can stuff in a bag---if you roll them you can get ALOT of clothes in it. Usally on a 7 day cruise its a little over half way through the cruise.

I am going on the Norwegian Gem for a 7 day cruise. Leaving on Saturday and getting back on Saturday. When do they usually have this laundry special and when will they return the clothes?

I beleive it was on a Wed to pick-up and return on Friday. It's mainly so you don't have to pack a bunch or dirty clothes to take home with you.

We haven't done a 7 day for a long time--I don't think they have changed this procedure. Someone can certainly correct me if I'am wrong. Anything over 10 days has this service (most often) twice during the cruise.

We did use the laundry bag deal for $ 25.00 on the Pearl. The problem was white underwear and white socks were washed along with some darker shirts and the underwear and socks all came back grey-ish. I had to bleach all the whites once we got back home.

Archived