Movies on Majesty

lisid

Are the movies on the TV free on Majesty, or do you have to pay....anyone know what will be on the TV on the Majesty...I'm sure we won't be watching a lot, but with a family of 4 in one SMALL cabin..I'm sure we'll want to throw a movie on to wind down with every night!

Thanks everybody....I LOVE CC!!!:D

Are the movies on the TV free on Majesty, or do you have to pay....anyone know what will be on the TV on the Majesty...I'm sure we won't be watching a lot, but with a family of 4 in one SMALL cabin..I'm sure we'll want to throw a movie on to wind down with every night!

Thanks everybody....I LOVE CC!!!:D

Yes they are free... not like PPV in a hotel. They are more like movie channels. You cannot "put one on" unfortunately, you just pick up when where they are.

They are usually second run movies meaning movies that have been out for a bit in theatres. Think New Release DVDs or movies that are JUST about to be released to DVD.

You are right about the small cabin though- you will probably not want to sit in the cabin with a fam of 4 and watch. I think the Majesty TVs are 13in or so.

No worries- you will have so much fun and have so much to do, movies will be furthest from your mind!

Yes they are free... You cannot "put one on" unfortunately, you just pick up when where they are.

Not sure what that means....do you mean we can't just turn the TV on anytime and watch something???:confused:

Not sure what that means....do you mean we can't just turn the TV on anytime and watch something???:confused:

They mean if the movie has started you can't go back to the beginning. It is not like your DVR at home.

But the movie will be shown more than once.

We subscribe to Netflix and get all the new movies we can. On Majesty there were actually a few we had not seen yet! (probably by our choice of films in our queue). We were pleasantly surprised.

If your kids are young enough to require a nap, or go to bed early, though, you might catch a movie in the cabin.

It is not video on demand. It is just like watching any movie channel, the movies have a set start time.

Thanks for clarifying for me! That is exactly what I meant... just didnt want the OP to think that it was like a hotel where you can choose to start a movie when you want to.

Thanks all!! Very clear now! I'm sure we won't be staying in the cabin to watch movies, but it's nice to know there's something on to wind us down at the end of our WONDERFUL day!

Thanks!:D

Archived