Recommend-Joyce Prince tours!!

cruisin24

Just got back from a cruise on RC Mariner of the Seas and we booked Joyce Prince to give us a tour of St. Maarten-Dutch and French side. It was well worth the $$. She personalizes all of the tours and only takes one family per tour-so you call the shots as to where you want to go.

It cost $110 total from 9a.m. to 4p.m. She picked us up right at the exit gate at the road at the port and off we went...we shopped on Front St. on the Dutch side, checked out some shops in Marigot on the French side, and I had a list of beaches I wanted to see and she had a few recommended ones.

We hit Simpson Bay, Little Divi Bay, Mullet Bay, Baie Longue, Orient Beach and she recommended we take a short ferry ride over to Pinel Island to a beautiful shallow calm beach to end our day. She stopped for excellent picture taking sites and gave us the history of the island.

She also offered free beer and water to us along our trip. At the end of the day she brought us back to the port and dropped us right at the pier.

We thought it was well worth the money as we got to see the whole island whereas if we booked a tour on the ship it cost approx $60 per person, you have to travel where everyone else wants to go and you only go to one place.

We strongly recommend looking Joyce up. Go to her website Joyce Prince Services and email her to see if she is available on the day you will be in St. Maarten as she gets booked up very quickly.

Have a great time...St. Maarten is very beautiful!l

How did you give Joyce your credit card info? I have reserved her and I am afraid to send my credit card numbers in an email, I am sure that it can be intercepted and is not secure. What did you do ?

I e-mailed my card number (not something I'd normally do - but I did it and will have to deal with the consequences...:eek: ).

She provided us with a fax number (011-599-547-0264) to use also - didn't necessarily want the card no. going over the fax, either.

I believe that she said we will pay for the tour in cash at the end - and the only way she would charge the credit card would be if we did not cancel in advance, i.e., just didn't show up.

• 1 month later...

I booked a private tour with Joyce for our party of 7 in early January. We had a fabulous time and I would highly recommend Joyce to anyone traveling to St. Maarten. She is absolutely wonderful, everyone in our party enjoyed the tour tremendously!

My husband and I also toured with Joyce in the beginning of January and we are SO glad that we did. It was the perfect way to see and experience the island. It was so nice to have the flexibility to go where we wanted to go and see what we wanted to she. She was very kind and hospitable. We would strongly recommend her!

• 2 weeks later...
This sounds like a great tour! Does anyone have their website address??

This link should get you to Joyce, e-mail address is at the top. She's in the process of updating the page, as it doesn't really identify the personalized tours.

Just do a search here for Joyce Prince to see many of the choices she offers.

Archived