Key West Snorkeling on the Fury Catamaran?

Two of the people in my group on the Imagination in December did it, they had a blast. Being that it was still the week before most kids get off for Christmas break, it was mainly people in their 20s-50s. I think they said it took about half an hour to get to the snorkeling spot and then they snorkeled for about 45 minutes, got back on the boat when they decided they'd had enough snorkeling and enjoyed the free drinks (beer and rum punch, I believe) until they got back to the dock. For safety reasons, they don't let people drink until after they are done snorkeling, so you shouldn't have to worry about your family being stuck on a boat with a bunch of drunks. The alcohol probably won't take effect until your fellow shipmates are safely back on Duval Street.

Either way, the Fury snorkeling excursion is one of the least expensive excursions that Carnival offers, and seems to be a great value from what I've heard.

Archived