spa cabin or balcony cabin?

enjoyinglife

Is the extra price for a spa balcony cabin worth the money? I know how CArnival describes a spa cabin, but not sure if that is the best way to go or not?

Please explain or provide links to describe the spa rooms and what else it comes with.

thanks

We just got off the Conquest and stayed in a spa deck room. We booked a 6E Window room, and these rooms were converted to 8F Balcony rooms during the recent dry dock. This was our third cruise and first cruise in a balcony room.

We found the extra room was nice. Keep in mind there was only two of us in the room.

Without a doubt, access to the lido deck, spa and camp carnival are easiest from the spa deck rooms.

On the negative side, our balcony only had a parial covering (12 to 18 inches) wide. Although it didn't rain on our cruise, I could see where this would be a serious liability. Also, the music from the deck above us was fairly loud 24/7 when on the balcony. We found this obnoxious; and made it difficult to enjoy the ocean noises from the balcony, even late at night.

Sea mist and water mist from the deck above (I think they were cleaning the floors or something) was noticeable on our balcony. In addition, it was very, very windy on the balcony when the ship was moving.

Overall, we enjoyed the balcony room, but will book a balcony room on a lower deck in the future. Of course, the number of people staying in the room, the amount you plan on using the balcony, importance of easy access to the top decks, and other personal preferences may play a more important roll in other people's assessment.

Hope this helps.

We had a spa cabin on the Liberty in November - loved it especially the BIG window, there were 4 of us and we had so much room - the ones on the Liberty are NOT balcony.

We did not pay Spa cabin prices as the price of the cabin we had booked came down so we were upgraded, loved the cabin just with 4 of us travelling it is a little over our budget, if you want to let me have your e-mail I can send you pictures.

Is the extra price for a spa balcony cabin worth the money? I know how CArnival describes a spa cabin, but not sure if that is the best way to go or not?

Please explain or provide links to describe the spa rooms and what else it comes with.

thanks

we stayed on the Spa deck on the Glory in January! Amazing location. Great room. It was awesome waking up to the ocean...blinds open watching the sun come up from in bed!!!

Just gotta remember to close the blinds when you go are oging to be in port in the morning! nothing like waking up to the people in the ship across from you staring at you sleep...lol

We only paid $210 to upgrade from an inside stateroom to this one!!!!

1937176627_Glory397.jpg.073997c020042cefcd25674f2df05ea0.jpg

671482399_Glory409.jpg.0fa41506b174cec2a2e2e33ac4417c42.jpg

541209230_Glory398.jpg.935269e9dc9476ab561f5e0d77000509.jpg

692365863_Glory400.jpg.fc3ef2f81a2ec74c431611db141a6c4f.jpg

533633457_Glory410.jpg.b8170b26798ba6328542a6a52d1d15ea.jpg

Archived