Earliest flight from FLL if port is Miami?

cali4niacruisin

Good Morning,

My Wife and I have made the quick exit from port of Miami to FLL on several occassions. We always try to get a flight in the early early afternoon. Getting off the ship in not bad becasue carnival will accomidate you if you tell them you have an early flight, if believe you have to show your travel documents. The problem comes when you have to check into the Airport. The last time we had to wait in line for security for an hour. The long and short of it is I would fly at 1:15pm.

Dennis

a 1:15 is very doable- Sailing on the Voyager we had to go to FLL. We were literally the last people off the ship (very nice- no rushing- easy to findour luggage. took a limo to FLL and were in the airport by 11.

Carnival wont look at your flight as an early flight- If the ship docks at the stated time...dont stress and dont rush- its a 45 minute drive to the airport- make arrangements for your transportation- even taking the first shuttle will get you there on time.

Archived