Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Thanks Missou for helping to kick me into shape. Today is going to be a pretty relaxing day. Not doing anything at the house tonight. Wife is having minor surgery on her wrist (remove a ganglian cyst), so we are going to relax at home.

Tomorrow and all weekend is a painting weekend.

Yeah, I am doing some work on my body, but not enough.

Good morning everyone!! It is cold this morning and I have to drive my daughter to work brrrrr I feel like going to live in the Caribbeans :D:D Or on a cruise ship :D:D

I want to do my training and I have some cleaning to do in my office today. I'll speak to you later gros_calin.gif

Thanks Missou for helping to kick me into shape. Today is going to be a pretty relaxing day. Not doing anything at the house tonight. Wife is having minor surgery on her wrist (remove a ganglian cyst), so we are going to relax at home. Good luck to your wife!!

Tomorrow and all weekend is a painting weekend.

Yeah, I am doing some work on my body, but not enough.

OK danse010.gifdanse010.gifdanse010.gifdanse010.gifdanse010.gifdanse010.gif Take care!!

Good morning!!

I am starting to worry a lot about Vickey, I really hope all is well for her pray.gif

You are right Matt, everybody seems to have abandonned us :(:( Hope it is just temporary... How is your wife doing today? How did the operation go?

Today, I need to go get my daugher's contact lenses and I don't have my car. I have a big walk ahead of me!!! :cool:

I am also going to call my doctor to make an appointment. I really need to talk with her about what is going on with me. About my being unable to lose weight no matter what I do. About the pain that is constantly there... I hope she can help me.

Have a nice day and take care!! 11_7_102.gif

dominique, the surgery for her cyst went well. She has to keep her wrist elevated for 2 weeks. That is the hard part. She is in a cast and has a Carter Pillow to help keep it elevated. She is on Perchecet. She is at home today and probably will be out of commission for painting for 2 weeks.

No painting for her means more exercising your arm and your wrist f_ok_0140.gif Wish her well for me.

It is time for me to get ready to walk to the optician and it is cold outside meteo029.gif I don't know if I really want to do it noidea.gif It is time for me to start hibernating...

My daughter is not going to be happy... I just called the optician and their are no contact lenses with the strengh she needs in the office :eek::eek::eek::eek:

No need for me to go out for a walk, I can do it on the treadmill with the arms work. I am happy!!! I can hibernate :D:D

Matt, if you wouldn'd be here, I'd be taking to myself too and I would have lost a good friend! Isn't Brenda in Las Vegas??

I am so proud of myself!!! I am able to do a movement that is very demanding on the back for the first time in a long time!!! Imagine this, you are standing up with your arms strait in the air and you bring your hands down to the floor slowly keeping your back very strait all the time. When your hands are touching the floor, you come back slowly in the starting position keeping your back as strait as possible. I am able to do this movement with my legs strait, which makes it even harder. I use to do gymnastics when I was young and I am still quite flexible as you can see, but being able to move as so means that I am gaining back the control of my body. If only the nagging pain could go away. It is not so hard, but it is always there and I need Hubby to control it so it doesn't amplify.

I did my treadmill with the arms work this afternoon and it is getting to be easy to do. I will keep on doing it for a little while because of my knee, but I will be adding the AKP. As soon as the knee is ok, I will do the treadmill with the arms and then I will do the HHA routine with the leg work and then finish the training session with the AKP.

Things are looking up for me!!! danse004.gifdanse004.gifdanse004.gif

What about you Matt, still doing your stairs at work? Are you still good with your food? Get ready, next Monday is measuring time!!

Good morning everyone. I decided to take care of the weight and measurements postings while Vickey is out of commission. I am presently going back in time to find all the data I can to make this week's posting as complete as possible. As soon as I get this over with and I get all of this week's weight-in and measurements, I'll post the monthly Anchor's Aweight table.

Take care of yourselves and have a good weekend!!

Hi Missou and Matt:

Sorry to not have posted. No real reason but I have been busy doing yard work. My DH is out of town for 2 weeks so I decided to dig out the roots of some bushes he cut down. The ground had been too hard but with so much rain in the past week I was able to get some of it out. I got 4 out and and I have 5 to go.

My DD is coming today to talk about wedding plans. I am really sore all over from all the digging and hauling of these huge root bases.

Aside from planning with my DD I will cut grass today (front and back so that is a bunch) work on more roots, clean up the house and grocery shop. Tomorrow I may veg before work on Monday.

Marsha

Hi Marsha, so nice to hear from you. Take it easy and don't hurt yourself. I know yard work can be strenuous. Have a nice time planning with your daughter banana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gif

I just finished going back in time and the Weight-In table is complete. All that is left to do is add the different weight-ins in the Measurements table and I'll be good to go banana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gif

Don't forget to take your measurements on Monday and to post them along with your weight.

So far, I did my treadmill with the arms work, my AKP and now I have to go get my kittys' food. Since Hubby took the car this morning, I will have an hour walk. Good thing my 2nd daughter will be close by with her car because the bag of food is heavy and I don't wan't to carry it home.

As I told you last Saturday, I am taking over Vickey for the posting of the weight-ins and the measurements while she is out of commission. I will be posting the monthly Anchor's Aweight as soon as I have everybody's data.

Let's start with mine... I have got to give the example

snicker.gif

Missou

SW...165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4...159.2....161.4...162.8....160.8....161.8...163.2...164....161....163.8....161....161.6 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight gained....0.6 lb gain

Total lost... 3.4 lbs

To Goal....26.6 lbs

Measurements

Neck......14 ....13.5....14....13.5....14 inches

Arms.......13,,,,12.5...12.5....13....12 inches

Bust....39...38.5...38.5....38.5....38 inches

Waist....34.....35...32.5....31.5....31.5 inches

Hips.....40....40...39....39....39 inches

Thighs....22....21.5....20.5....21.5....21 inches

Calves...15.....15....14.5....15....14.5 inches

Inches lost this month......2 inches

Total inches lost since the beginning.....7 inches

I may not be loosing a lot of weight, but the 7 inches lost shows that I am not wasting my time. What is even better is that I am feeling wonderful danse004.gifdanse004.gifdanse004.gif

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been by lately. I did want to check in for weigh-in though. I was 136.2 this morning, down 3 lbs. from last time. I don't have previous measurements to compare them to, but here are my current measurements:

Neck - 13.5

Arms - 12

Bust - 38

Waist - 34

Hips - 40

Thighs - 23.5

Calves - 14

I took my measurements about a year ago but I can't find them. I'll keep looking because I'm really curious. I've lost about 17 lbs. since I started. I have at least 17 more to go though!

Thanks Kelly. I now don't feel so alone :D:D I'll have to wait to update every one's data. I need to arrange my word processor, it is always bugging :mad::mad: Tomorrow, I'll remove it and reinstall it.

Have a good night everyone

Sorry for not posting yesterday Dominique. I was busy buying things for the house and painting.

I iwll have to get you the measurements, but here is everything else:

Starting Weight: 220

Goal Weight: 180

Current Weight: 199

Total Lost: 21

To go: 19

Good morning everyone!! Glad to see you back onboard ;) Last night, I scanned my computer, there were no viruses found, but now, I am able to use my word processor. I updated both your data. I will wait to see if anyone else wants to update their's before posting.

Matt, how is the house coming along. How is your wife feeling these days? Does she have any aftereffects due to the surgery?. I hope not.

Kelly, if you find your measurements from last year I will gladly post them. It will be nice to see the difference.

Today is a nice day outside. I will start to do the Hip Hop Abs video with both the arms work and the legs work. It might be a little difficut for my knee, if so, I will stop or modify it to make it easier. My knee still hurts from my fall in the mountain and I will have to work it specifically.

I hope you all have a very nice day full of stairs :D:D;)

Matt, how is the house coming along. How is your wife feeling these days? Does she have any aftereffects due to the surgery?. I hope not.

She is still resting her arm. She has to keep it elevated for another week. The cast is bothering her now but she is feeling good.

I have been there all weekend painting and yesterday too. I just bought more paint today for the kitchen and bedroom. I am going tonight to try and finish the trim in the bedroom and then I can start on putting another coat on the bedroom walls.

We bought some bathroom stuff for one of the 4 bathrooms we have and also a kitchen garbage can. We have to call the carpet cleaners tomorrow and schedule that. We are getting night stands delivered tomorrow for the bedroom and friday we are picking up an accent chair. Our couch is on backorder (so 2 weeks till we get it).

Planning to move next weekend (fingers crossed).

Hi Everyone

Sorry it has been so long since I posted but so much has gone done here in my household.

My sister has been out of town with visiting her daughters and my son has been busy with his work and trying to spend time at the hospital and then take care of my many crittters they both are sorry to not have been able to inform you all of my dissapearance. And my poor DH has been so busy at work and staying with me as much as possible.

First off as I stated I came down with an upper respiratory infection 10 days after my surgery and because my immunity levels were so low my body just wasn't up to fighting it off and it turned into pneumonia which hospitalized me until yesterday so treatments have been stalled on my bladder but resume this week.

I am recovering but still a little weak.

I have not had a chance to catch up but will try and am hoping all is well with every one.

We are suppose to cruise on the 18th of this month but don't know if doctors will give me the okay and am saddened about this we have had this planned for a year and have wanted to do it for 33 years.

Going to go try and rest talk to you all later.

Archived