Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

banana2.gifbanana2.gif My weight loss trick worked yesterday, I am at 161 this morning banana2.gifbanana2.gif I'll eat a little, start my training program and I'll go for a walk or 2. I want to loss the 6 by Monday banana2.gifbanana2.gif

I hope you all have a great day today!!! Mine has a great beginning!!!

Good morning all. Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. I went to the gym in the am before I started work. I was home all day because i had a tv being delivered.

I had chinese for lunch (white rice and general tso's chicken). Then dinner was a trip to hoss's for the salad bar and a lot of water last night.

Still at 200, but want to get to 190 by thanksgiving this year.. Got some time.. plus with moving i will be active and getting things cleaned and packed up.

Good evening, I did some training on my neck and my shoulders today. I also walked on the treadmill at 3.2 m/h with a little inclination for 50 minutes. I had to stop because I was starting to have some signs of weakness. When I got off the treadmill, I went on the AKP for a few seconds. I wanted to do some work on my abs. Now, I am tired, but I am proud of myself. I hope I will be able to do more tomorrow, I really want to loss the 6 definitly!!!

Take really good care of yourselves everyone, especially you Vickey 11_7_102.gif

Good morning all and thanks for the welcome!! Started the Taebo work out on Monday so far nothing :( I have been watching what I eat as well altho yesterday didn't go as well as I would have like but today is a new day! Going to see if I can get in a walk today and maybe some stairs :p and will drink more water (been slacking on the water).

Hope everyones day is great !

Desi

Matt: I see you are getting a new TV. Do you have any idea how long these new ones (DTV) are supposed to last? I bought a 19" one last year in Feb. and it is giving me trouble. I don't know if it is interference somewhere in my apartment building or the TV is a "lemon". After it has been on for a few minutes, it makes a loud irritating noise and distorted picture, and then goes out and comes back on. Sometimes it shuts itself off completely after the noise.

I don't know what I did with the receipt, but I plan on finding it and going to the store where I bought it. I probably would have to deal with the manufacturer now, but I want the store to know about it. I am glad I have a second TV (from 1997) in the bedroom with no problems.

Anyone else that knows something about TVs can feel free to respond.

Hi everyone

It is me again, I still am very tired but doing alot better.

I did get to read up on some of the posting.

Matt.....you are keeping quite busy being a new hubby and congrats on the house.But when I get better in a few weeks and can do some exercise I want the old SARGE there telling me to do it. But no stairs for awhile.

Missou...I know I can count on you to push me up the stairs when I am ready but for now I do appreciate you not messing with the elevators and the hospital and the doctors office as I need them. After reading all your posts you remind me of the Everyready Bunny always going and going.:)

riddle...I am still enjoying listening to the card...THANKS and yes I am trying to follow my own advice that I give out so freely but have a hard time following...but I figure if I don't take it easy and listen to the doctors I will not get to do my cruise which they are saying I should be able to still do if all goes accordingly.

Emmysmommy...glad to see you back and know you will loose that 8 lbs. Want to hear all about your trip.:)

Kudos....HI

To all our new comers I want to extend a HUGE WELCOME and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Now for an update I have gained ....I am at 225 lbs as of today :mad: and the vomiting from the treatment Tuesday is letting up.I was able to eat some yogurt and fruit today.

I plan on planning out my meals this weekend with my DH's help and getting them prepared to eat. And will be able to start walking on the treadmill and upper body workouts but the lower half still is not to be strained do to surgery.

My cruise is coming up soon and I want to lose some of this weight gain but also know it is going to be a battle with still being on meds.

Vickey - glad to hear you sounding better. Baby steps as you know.

Brenda - welcome back and so sorry about your daughter getting ill. Hope she is doing better. That must have been quite stressful and a real bummer.

Matt - congrats on the house - hope it has lots of stairs.

Missou - you are my day in day out hero. Always push, push, pushing us to get moving

Welcome to all the newcomers- I haven't learned all your names yet.

I have been swimming about 1-2 hours each night this week so I am excited that I am getting my exercise back in. My eating is still not great but getting much better.

Glad tomorrow is Friday - weekend should be sunny and high 70's so I will be swimming a lot. Our pool was 87 degrees today and the outside air was about 80 so it was wonderful when I got home from work.

Till tomorrow...

Marsha

Marsha... I am jealous... I want your pool!!!

Vickey, it is better to gain some weight than to be ill. You better be really, really carefull, you hear me :mad: I am really glad you are back with us. Take care of yourself, it is an order!!! ;):o It is so weird to hear you and Marsha, I am not used to being someone's hero :confused: But I am glad to be here for and with you all.

Well, today was a good day. I did my training, my AKP, the treadmill for 40 minutes, and 25 ups and downs in the stairs. I am really happy with myself.

Desi, have you hit those stairs?

Sweet dreams everyone zz22.gif

I lost the 80's!!! My cruise is in 79 days!!! In 76 days, I'll be getting ready to leave for the Burlington, Vermont airport!!! I am staying 2 nights in Barbados prior to the cruise and staying there another night after the cruise!!! I can't wait to be there!!!

Matt: I see you are getting a new TV. Do you have any idea how long these new ones (DTV) are supposed to last? I bought a 19" one last year in Feb. and it is giving me trouble. I don't know if it is interference somewhere in my apartment building or the TV is a "lemon". After it has been on for a few minutes, it makes a loud irritating noise and distorted picture, and then goes out and comes back on. Sometimes it shuts itself off completely after the noise.

I don't know what I did with the receipt, but I plan on finding it and going to the store where I bought it. I probably would have to deal with the manufacturer now, but I want the store to know about it. I am glad I have a second TV (from 1997) in the bedroom with no problems.

Anyone else that knows something about TVs can feel free to respond.

I am not sure about the tv you are talking about. That seems very odd that it is giving you problems. They better last for more that 1.5 years. I would assume it is a lemon but i dont' know.

Better to let the store know the issue too. I am going to be looking into this now.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me and for congratulating me.

Wow, today is going to be rough. 4 hours of sleep after getting home at 130 last night from the Steelers home opener. (Yeah, football season again here in Pittsburgh.) What a game, Steelers won 13-10 in Overtime.

no nachos or pop or anything yesterday at the game. Could be a first, but that is because we had dinner yesterday before we left.

Time to get ready for work. Be back on later.

Hey Matt, congradulations on passing up the goodies at the game yesterday!! No matter the reason, YOU DID IT!!! :cool:

Today is a nice day again. I will try to do all of my training but I forgot to ask Hubby for my back rub last night and my back hurts a little today. I just rubbed it with some A535 rub and I will let it work for a few hours. Hope it does the trick because I don't want to have to stop due to the pain.

This Sunday is my seminar in Toronto and I will leave home on Saturday late afternoon. I will be carefull with my eating, because I won't be able to do my training on Sunday. I will always be sitting and when it is over, I will have some more sitting to do in the car :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good day and I'll see you later waving2.gif

Hey everyone! I did not post my weight Monday, so I'll do it this Monday ~ you are all still doing that, correct?

Matt, great job eating before the game! I did the same thing and was pretty good last night. Went to an event with a lot of really good restaurants who had tables with their food and I ate before I went so I was not tempted by the food. Did have a glass of wine and a martini, however.

Oh, and I totally thought of you guys ~ was on a weekend cruise and every time I wanted to take the elevator thought STAIRS STAIRS STAIRS~ and got up each morning and walked an hour on deck ~ thanks for all the motivation!

Way to go on taking the stairs. Sarge is happy.

Vickey, Sarge will be back in time for you to start your training again. He will take it easy on you with the Stairs. I will assign myself to pick up your stair climbing.

It is a semi nice day here in Da Burgh. It is cool but cloudy, threat of rain coming. Tomorrow will be much of the same, but going to look at Furniture for the house and then to a friend's house warming party.

Sunday I will be golfing with my Cousin-in-law.

The rubbing I did this morning worked!! I will be able to do my workout this afternoon danse004.gif

I can't wait to start!!! I will try to do a Hip Hop Abs video today. If I am able to do it, I will bring it to Toronto along with Hubby's laptop. I'll tell you about it later on. I need to go to the store and I will walk there taking the long way :cool: It should help in my losing the 6 :cool: I sure hope so :eek:

Have a good afternoon everyone ;)

YES!!! I DID IT!!!! I did the Hip Hop Abs and was able to adapt it a little. My back did not cause me any troubles, but my knee and my coordination did a little. The more I will do it, the more it will be easier. It was good to be able to do it. I FEEL ALIVE!!!!!

It is now time for me to hit the shower before I faint nervous.gifhehe.gif

Hello just stopping in before bed. Did good with food today not so good with the activities tomorrow is another day! Oh wanted to share this site with you all http://www.fitday.com it breaks down EVERYTHING EX: I want to lose so much weight before may (hopefully we cruise in May) and it tells me how much I have to lose everyday to obtain that goal along with a calorie counter and other interesting things. Check it out if you like. Have a good night and see you tomorrow!

Good morning everyone. I am sore today... I wonder why ;) I did my stretching last night and I rubbed my legs and my back. Good idea!!! My daughter has a sore throat and she thought she had a bronchitis. She did not stay long enough at the hospital to see a doctor. The waiting room was full I guess, that means a long, long wait. She came back home and she will not work today. I hope she'll take it easy tomorrow also :rolleyes:

This morning, hubby rubbed my back a little. I will start my usual training in about 30 minutes, I will not walk so my back can rest a little. Remember the medecine I stopped last March, my doctor told me that it might have worsen my back problem which was very small before I started taking the medecine, well I guess it did :mad: My back pain just won't go away :( There is also the possibility that the pain is amplified by my belly problem :mad: And now, the GYN wants me to start a new medicine. Guess what, I am more afraid of the after effects of any medecine I can take than I am of a surgery. Having had 16 of those, helps a little I guess. If I am to die in the OR, at least, I won't be conscious and I won't feel the pain :eek:

OK, enough with the rambling, time for me to get ready to do my training!!!

Take care everyone

Just returned from our local "Taste". Did not do badly as there was nothing that really appealed to me except the funnel cakes which I abstained from!!!

Swam a few hours today so I got my exercise in. It was a nice sunny day here in the upper 70's.

Marsha

Archived