Library?

How good is the library on the Freedom or any of this class of ships? I'm not really anticipating being bored, but I love to relax with a good book. Do you think they would have any by David Baldacci?

Thank you!

I have found the libraries on RCCL ships to have very poor selections - better bring your own reading material if you want to assure good reading.

I agree - if you are an avid reader then don't count on the ship's library to supply you with books. Particularly if you are interested in a specific author.

In the past I went to the Public Library and purchased paperbacks for $1 or $2 in their resale store. When I was done I left them behind for other passengers (or the crew). I also didn't have to worry if the book got wet, damaged or lost.

My DH got me a Kindle reader so now I just download books before I travel and I'm all set! I just have to be careful around the pool and not to spill my umbrella drink on it! :)

Being a librarian, I am curious about the ship's library. I have sailed on Princess and they have a fairly decent collection, even if small. Even children's books. If a cruise line needs a librarian, I'll definately aplly!

Berniebw

Archived