Can I find these things on Majesty??

lisid

Try e-mailing NCL (or calling). I e-mailed them asking if they had any sugar-free desserts & they got back to me. I believe that they have many special items such as gluten free providing you ask ahead of time.

Can anyone tell me if I can find these things on Majesty????:confused:

Soy milk

Soft serve ice cream

Chocolate chip cookies (late at night?)

lemonade (all day??)

cranberry juice (all day??)

an iron

scrabble

deck of cards

?????

Thanks

cards at the pursers desk

except for some spring breakers it was awesome..waitstaff is unbelievable,,polite,attentive and always smiling. We would not pay the 120$ per person for atlantis aquaventure again but it was good once. In Freeport,take a cab for $5pp and shop Lucaya ,walk across the street and spend the day at Tanio Bch Resort. You do NOT have to buy the NCL pkg. There was no charge to go on the resort, beautiful pools,beach

except for some spring breakers it was awesome..waitstaff is unbelievable,,polite,attentive and always smiling. We would not pay the 120$ per person for atlantis aquaventure again but it was good once. In Freeport,take a cab for $5pp and shop Lucaya ,walk across the street and spend the day at Tanio Bch Resort. You do NOT have to buy the NCL pkg. There was no charge to go on the resort, beautiful pools,beach

Great! So glad you had a great cruise. So when's your next one? lol:p

look up Charlie on deck for drinks..he was the BEST

Thanks.. Will do!:cool:

Wow, I did not know that you could not smoke on deck 7. That is where we are booked in October. Need to look at other options. Thanks.

Wouldn't want to have to walk up or down one flight of stairs to suck on your cig? Hopefully your room is in the back of the ship so I don't smell any of your stink.

Wouldn't want to have to walk up or down one flight of stairs to suck on your cig? Hopefully your room is in the back of the ship so I don't smell any of your stink.

Wow, how rude you are!! Maybe you don't know since you are new to the board but being rude isn't necessary. If you can't answer someone's question nicely, just don't answer.

Archived