Carnival water bottle.. picture please?

Hello..

I read somewhere on here that someone bought a Carnival water bottle.. used to refill with water and was also a great souvenir... Does anyone have a picture of that water bottle? Do you know what size is it.. ie. how much water can it hold? Thanks so much

Hello..

I read somewhere on here that someone bought a Carnival water bottle.. used to refill with water and was also a great souvenir... Does anyone have a picture of that water bottle? Do you know what size is it.. ie. how much water can it hold? Thanks so much

AwesomeGear_CapSleeve_7a.jpg

28oz Water Bottle with black push/pull lid

I am not sure if you can buy it separately but we bought it as a gift and it came with all of this. $41.95

Teens or adults will love working out or just hanging out with our red hot selection of awesome gear. Now they're dressed for some serious fun, at sea and on land. Package includes: Red Drawstring Backpack; features a single shoulder strap and additional carry strap on the top. Two side mesh pockets and front zippered compartment. 28oz Water Bottle with black push/pull lid, Cool black embossed CD Holder, Clip-style Sports Timer with compass, and "Baby Doll" Raglon Cap sleeve White T-shirt with red cap sleeves. Carnival fleet names printed in red/blue on the front with "Bon Voyage" printed on the back. 100% Cotton.

I have seen these being sold on board every day. They normally have a table set up on the Lido Deck. However, before our last cruise, I went to Wally World and bought one for about $3 and took it with me. No idea of how much Carnival wants for theirs, but I suspect a bit more than $3.

I'm shocked. I have not seen these items before. I have always looked under Bon Voyage. Are these items available to be ordered for Bon Voyage?

CAR0019.jpg

Does anyone know if the Picnic Basket is within the size restrictions for coolers? Really "cool" item, though a bit costly. Oh who cares..... it say's "Carnival" on it.

I'm shocked. I have not seen these items before. I have always looked under Bon Voyage. Are these items available to be ordered for Bon Voyage?

CAR0019.jpg

Does anyone know if the Picnic Basket is within the size restrictions for coolers? Really "cool" item, though a bit costly. Oh who cares..... it say's "Carnival" on it.

No, can't order from Bon Voyage. Many of the items are available in the shops on the ship, but I've never seen that picnic basket.

Archived