T-? And what are you doing to make the time go faster?

Dee777

T-11 days for us, until we actually leave home :)

We both work full time, and own a business, so our time is pretty full. Not so full, though, that I don't have a few minutes now and again to sit back and go absolutely bonkers with anticipation about being on the Pride for 14 solid days!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you? When do you leave, and what are you doing to alleviate your anticipation?

T-11 days for us, until we actually leave home :)

We both work full time, and own a business, so our time is pretty full. Not so full, though, that I don't have a few minutes now and again to sit back and go absolutely bonkers with anticipation about being on the Pride for 14 solid days!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you? When do you leave, and what are you doing to alleviate your anticipation?

T-10 for me. Leaving on the 21st. Nothing is making the time go faster, try as I might.

I personally like the ? in the countdown, until it gets to single digits. It seems that last week goes SO fast, that I wish it would slow down in trying to finalize plans. I have never found out how to successfully put on the brakes.

And that doesn't compare to the time flying while on board. Where does that time go? :confused::eek:

We are T-59 til we leave on our cruise. T-58 & I'll be in Tampa, FL soaking up the sun poolside. LOL! :) One day I think to myself "it will NEVER get here" and on another day I think "holy crap only 58 days left & so much still to do"...LOL!

To pass the time I hang out here on CC...:D

Archived