Cheeseburger Reef Kayak & Power Snorkel

erries

Has anyone done this Royal Caribbean excursion?

Cheeseburger Reef Kayak & Power Snorkel - GC99

Your tour will leave the cruise terminal for a short walk to our kayak departure point at the beach at Hammerhead's Restaurant and Dock. Upon arrival, you will be issued your snorkel and safety equipment and be given a full safety briefing and all instructions you might need. Then you will board your kayak for a scenic paddle in the crystal clear waters of Grand Cayman for a snorkel break at the Wreck of the Cali, a schooner, blown up by the British Corps of Engineers due to its' potential hazard to the port. After re-boarding your kayak for the short paddle to our platform at Cheeseburger Reef, you will be issued your Sea Scooter and be given further operating and safety instructions. You will then slip into the water for your exciting power snorkel around Cheeseburger Reef, where you will view the colorful coral reef, teeming with tropical sea life, accompanied by your guide. Upon completing the power snorkel portion of your tour, you will board your kayak for a leisurely paddle back to your departure point at Hammerhead's. From here, it will be a short walk back to the cruise terminal where there will be an opportunity for shopping in George Town.

I searched the message board and couldn't find any reviews. If you've done it, please speak up and let me know what you thought!

Thanks,

Erica

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Did any of you take this excurstion? We are thinking of doing it next month? Thanks

Like you I have booked this excursion. In the meantime I found these links from a google search.

www.travelblog.org/Central-America-Caribbean/Cayman-Islands/Grand-Cayman/blog-367555.html

www.cruiseportinsider.com/caex08.html

They might give a bit more insight

Archived