Is there a Peak season for cruises

Stoobydoo

Travel in spring, April or May, before families are off for school vacations or Sept or Oct. Some ships might still be going in Nov., but places of interest might be closed. Summer is peak. Sept is beginning to slow down...Oct less crowded and weather is very nice. We're doing it in Sept only because we couldn't get the itinerary we wanted in Oct. I expect the weather still to be summer like.

Hello.Can any one tell me the cheapest time of year to go on a Med cruise.Is there a Low season and a Peak season.Thanks.

Let me add to, Stoobydoo, that because of the economy, there are many values for cruising the Med for this year. However, if you are going to be lured by special deals, ALWAYS check availibility and costs for air for the required dates first. Many people will jump at a cruise special and then are astounded that they can't get low fares to fly to the port. You sort of have to coordinate the two to figure your best deal.

Have fun planning!

Archived