Carnival cruise price has gone down

Mailgirl

I just checked our cruise price on Carnival for Aug 12th balcony state room and the price has gone down again. For the 3 of us the savings was another $890.00. :):):)

This is on top of what I had already saved 5 months ago. This trip is costing me $2000 less than whai I paid 3 years ago.:)

I know that RCCL will adjust your reservation if there is a price drop but I wasn't aware that Carvnival will, too.

Are there any restrictions on a Carnival price drop?

What other cruise lines also do this?

Princess also does. I have saved over $1500 since originally booking in October. The last price drop was this weekend where our balcony cabin went down another $375 per person. This is all before final payment however. No price reduction after final payment has been made for Princess cruises. At least that is what I have read on this board.

I know that RCCL will adjust your reservation if there is a price drop but I wasn't aware that Carvnival will, too.

Are there any restrictions on a Carnival price drop?

What other cruise lines also do this?

I didn't see any restrictions, in fact I chose the cabin that I wanted. I normally do a GTY 8A and wait to be upgraded. The prices were so low when I booked 5 months ago I went ahead and chose my room.

I keep checking the prices on the Carnival website on a regular basis. This time I got lucky and saw that they reduced the cruise price. I called my TA and he checked out the price and they reduced what I owed by $890.00. :D

Archived