Carnival Miracle Riviera deck

inaina

Whats under the Riviera deck? toward the end of ship? Also whats going on in the galley on the Riviera deck? My cabin is near by.... should i worry? as long is not noise at night.... uhhhh,I still can change it,i guess.

thanks

We loved Riviera deck on the Miracle. We were towards mid-ship in OV cabin 1230. Very, very quiet.

I don't know what is directly below Riviera deck, but I suspect it would be the crew's cabins.

The Galley shouldn't be too noisy at night, but you might hear some noise coming from it pretty early in the morning. How close are you?

:DThank you so much!!!! yeep ....I will be in the same cabin 1230 , I'm happy, is quiet and in the middle ship !

I was concerned about noise , I'm a lighter sleeper! thank you again !!!

Love this site and all the greatmembers !!!!!!:D

:DThank you so much!!!! yeep ....I will be in the same cabin 1230 , I'm happy, is quiet and in the middle ship !

OMG, that is hilarious! What are the odds that you would have the SAME cabin?? LOL! :D

We loved that cabin. Our sons and DIL had the cabin next door. Both were very quiet. I never heard any noise whatsoever, even from their cabin next door. Sometimes they would have their TV on quite loud and I could not hear it from our cabin.

Miracle is great.......ENJOY! :D

Archived