mr. sanchos beach club??

knhall2005

so me and the family are going on our 2nd cruise aug 27th out of new orleans. :D

went on the holiday last summer and went to paradise beach in cozumel and had a blast! well this year we are going to mr. sanchos beach club, it seems you pay $54 and get all you can drink and eat all day. have any of you ever been here? if so, how was it? do you remember how much they charge for parasailing, jet skies, etc. those prices were not on the site.

thanks for any info!

heres the link if any of you wanna check it out: http://www.cozumel-tours.com/mr-sanchos-beach-break.htm

kaycee

We have been there many times. It's pretty much a go-to place for us in Coz unless the weather is poor.

We take a taxi to and from. Do not pay for a ship excursion. While I can put quite a few down, I would have a tough time getting my $54 worth! Wife doesn't drink much. We usually do nachos or some other such snack while there. Plenty to eat on the ship later on!

They do have several rental options on the beach, but we don't do those things. Pretty much just hang out and enjoy the beach. Not too many kids on this beach, either.

If you are looking at snorkeling, this isn't one of the better spot, BTW. Kids might find it OK, but I do not.

I agree with cruisetobeaches. You can take a cab to Mr. Sanchos. I can't remember what the activies cost but in our group they parasailed, snorkeled (there wasn't alot to see) they did have fun though, one got their hair braided and a massage. We set the price for the cab ride before we got in. There is a cab stop directly outside of the entrance of Mr.Sancho's so getting back to the ship was easy. I would post on the Coz Board, and do a search. They have tons of posts on Mr. Sanchos and I bet you will be able to find the costs of those activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived