AD Suite 10226 to Bermuda on Dawn from NYC

glenellen1

Has anyone sailed in this room? I would love some information. We are thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe Suite but would love some advice.

Also, I am a 8 can a day Diet Coke drinker. Would it just make better sense to bring my own on board instead of buying the soda card? I am already planning on bring my own diet tonic on board (my husband need quinone free!).

Thanks for any help!

Has anyone sailed in this room? I would love some information. We are thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe Suite but would love some advice.

Also, I am a 8 can a day Diet Coke drinker. Would it just make better sense to bring my own on board instead of buying the soda card? I am already planning on bring my own diet tonic on board (my husband need quinone free!).

Thanks for any help!

I stayed in this suite on the Dawn to bermuda one flight up to the Spa:)

I did bring my own coke for the room, you can ask them to empty out the mini fridge.

Great suite with an amazing view of the wake:)

We had that suite last June Dawn to Bermuda. The balcony is huge and easily handled 2 full-sized loungers and a small cocktail-sized table; we ate occasional lunches and had afternoon tea/snack time served on the balcony. The view of the wake is absolutely unbelievable. Directly above the suite is a relaxation room for the spa and we never heard a single sound (the few times we relaxed in the relaxation room DH and I were the only ones in there).

The closet is a good size and we had room to hang all of our clothes and cubbies and cabinets for shorts, tees, etc (and I'm an over-packer who never wears 1/2 of what I bring):D.

We loved the location, size of the suite (perfect for the 2 of us) - so much so that right after we returned home, I booked two more ADs (one on the Pearl this April and another back on the day for 9 day Southern).

If the suite is still available, grab it - you will never be sorry that you did. The perks including breakfast/lunch in Cagney's, butler and concierge service, VIP embarkation, etc make the extra $$ money well spent for DH and I. We only drink Pepsi and brought some onboard with us - we asked the butler to empty the fridge and stored it in there.

FYI the sad face is because it will be another year until we're back in "our" suite again..........

Thanks for any help!

If you have nightmares about not having access to Diet Coke (like me:D) make sure you bring some of your own. You may want to purchase the soda card too.

Archived