Presidential Family Suite???

What are the odds of being able to book one in the summer? I cannot find these available on any cruise search websites. Is this because they are booked solid or because they can't be booked online? I imagine demand is high since there are only 3 in existence right now, but are they really always sold out? If I call RCI directly would i have better luck?

Also, does anyone know what "minimum number of guests" is required to book this suite?

Anyone who has stayed in one...how were you able to book it?

Thanks.

What are the odds of being able to book one in the summer? I cannot find these available on any cruise search websites. Is this because they are booked solid or because they can't be booked online? I imagine demand is high since there are only 3 in existence right now' date=' but are they really always sold out? If I call RCI directly would i have better luck?

Also, does anyone know what "minimum number of guests" is required to book this suite?

Anyone who has stayed in one...how were you able to book it?

Thanks.[/quote']

We booked the royal family suite through the cruise line over the phone. Your best bet is to call the cruise line.

We stayed in one last spring..but really it was by luck. I called a week before the trip to see if any suite opened up and she said the pres. suite was open..kind of joking, but my husband said yes:D it was pretty expensive but it was sooo worth it. A once in a lifetime thing.

I don't recommend you take that route:).

I think..not sure..that the minimum for that suite is 8, but could be five. I would call, you can not book online.

good luck, I hope it works for you, it is an amazing suite, loved the balcony.

its a minimum of 8 people to book it, and you need to do so over the phone. We booked a Royal Family suite last October for a family of 4 and were upgraded to the presidential family suite. It was simply amazing.

Archived