Caribbean Adventures

Buckeyetom94

We are booked with Danilo Hill of Caribbean Adventures to do the zip-lining. Sounds like he's good, but has anyone gotten any additional information on him? he's also adding in things like banana planation, beach, etc. anda ensures we'll have time to get back to the ship.

Thanks.

I have used Danilo before. We went ziplining, did a boat ride down some canal, stopped in a small town and a grocery store and still made it back in time. I thought Danilo was great. He is a good guy. We all liked him and enjoyed the tour. I never once worried.

I am using him again in May.

Have fun.

What part of Columbus are you in? We are in Columbus too.

Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to the tour.

We live on the outskirts of Clintonville and Upper Arlington. If you know the walking bridge that goes over Rt 315 to the Whetstone Park of Roses, our house is right on the corner of that.

What about you.

We are booked with Danilo Hill of Caribbean Adventures to do the zip-lining. Sounds like he's good, but has anyone gotten any additional information on him? he's also adding in things like banana planation, beach, etc. anda ensures we'll have time to get back to the ship.

Thanks.

Do you have his web page info. or a recent email for him?

Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to the tour.

We live on the outskirts of Clintonville and Upper Arlington. If you know the walking bridge that goes over Rt 315 to the Whetstone Park of Roses, our house is right on the corner of that.

What about you.

On the corner where the Knolls are or the park side? I live near the OSU golf course towards Kingsdale.

You will really like Danilo, we had a great tour with him a few years ago and he is absolutely a wonderful man. I never worried about safety or the time issue he is completely in control of making the day great. I'll be seeing him in early May. Did you mention you are going in June or is it July?

We live on the Knolls side. We are cruising on 11 Apr on Carnival Freedom. Can't wait. I know excalty where Kingsdale. What a small world.

After I posted I realized there aren't any houses on the other side of that bridge. Duh... yeah small world.

Please post back and let me know how the cruise was....food, service etc. This will be our first Carnival cruise and we love as much info as we can get. Thanks.

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Freedoma and used Danilo Hall to go white water rafting. He was fantastic and I would highly recommend his services. He was waiting for us at the end of the pier and took us to our site, we did the rafting which was unbelievable and then returned us and since we still had time he took us to a site to view some monkeys and also to a beach and a tour of the downtown area before returning us to the ship in plenty of time. He was great and we feel as though we now have a friend in Costa Rica.

Archived