Overweight and Zip-lining?

mojean

Has anyone over 225lbs done the Zip-Lining and how was it? I'm leery about not be able to keep going once you start off and get stuck somewhere along the middle or is there something I can do to start me back up? Is it better in Belize or Roatan?

Has anyone over 225lbs done the Zip-Lining and how was it? I'm leery about not be able to keep going once you start off and get stuck somewhere along the middle or is there something I can do to start me back up? Is it better in Belize or Roatan?

My family and I just returned Sunday March 15th on the Veendam. We booked with Jaguar Paw for a trio combo. CAve tubing, zipline and Zorbing(People size Hamster ball) The Zip Line was awesome. I weigh about 290 lbs.No issues whatsoever. The actual place we Zipped was call Aerial Track Adventures I believe. There were 5 platforms and we rapelled down from the last one. The hardest part was climbing up the steep steps to reach the first platform. The zorbing was something we will never forget. The cave tubing was good but they really pushed us to get it done. I have not notified JP yet but will.

Zorbing must be another term for the Jungle Tumble. She called in Jungle Tumble on another posting.....

Zorbing is the original name for the Jungle Tumble. It was started in New Zealand. It was great fun. But did take some time for all 6 of us to do it. They had a saying on lots of t shirts at the Zip Line area " When was the last time you did something for the first time". Well we got to do it 3 times that day !

mojean do the zipline in rotan. It is much better there. I have done both and in rotan they have a lot of wildlife and it is beautiful. Belize i never seen a bird the zipline was fun. But much better in Rotan. Do the water things in Belize:)

Plus the ride is 1hour 30 min to get to the jungle in belize. Rotan it is right there.

Archived