question for anyone who has gone on xunantunich

princessangi

My parents are travelling with us and they are interested in going to xunantunich. This is a little touchy, but my mother sometimes requires frequent restroom stops. Anyone know if there is a stop on the bus ride to the site. I know it said it was two hours long. Just trying to make some suggestions for them on a good tour where they would be comfortable. Thank you for any input you have.

My parents are travelling with us and they are interested in going to xunantunich. This is a little touchy, but my mother sometimes requires frequent restroom stops. Anyone know if there is a stop on the bus ride to the site. I know it said it was two hours long. Just trying to make some suggestions for them on a good tour where they would be comfortable. Thank you for any input you have.

It is quite a drive. When we did it they stopped at a town about halfway there and once returning. It is a great site to visit but you will not have many stops.

We took the tour, booked through HAL, in January. The tour operator was Greyline Tours (the same that operates in many US cities). The bus had a lavatory, which we did not use so I'm unable to report on it. I suggest you inquire through the cruise line about this and they may be able to provide information. There are restrooms at Xunantunich near the ruins.

Archived