Can't Wait!!! 5 Days till Conquest

Randy & Robin

Hope you have a great time but we will be happy to see you get back cause then it's our turn to leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. This will be our first time on this ship. Have been on everything else that has left Galveston in the last three years but we are really looking forward to the Conquest. Have fun

We also have pulled out of Galveston twice on the Ectasy/ 1-4 day one 1-5 day one. 1-5 day one on Fantasy out of New Orleans.This will be our first on Conquest and our first 7 day trip. We're looking at next years New Orleans on the Triumph. We wish you well on your trip, but hope we drag our feet getting back lol.....

Hey you! We're leaving on the Conquest in 5 days too! Today is my last day at work, since we will be spending some time in Texas before the cruise. I swear someone stopped the clocks here, because there is no way that time moves THIS SLOWLY!

We are so excited!! 5 days left until we board the Conquest. Hoping to meet lots of exciting and fun folks. Anybody else on this cruise, we give a shout out to you............

Hey R & R,

You should check out the Carnival Roll Call for this cruise. There's about 100 of us from Cruise Critic that are going. From the same menu that you found "Carnival Cruise Line" just go down to Roll Calls and click on Carnival Roll Call. Then click on Conquest March 22nd - 29th.

You guys should check it out and plan on coming to one of the Meet & Greets.

Regards,

Chris & Jarrah

We will be joining you all on Sunday. We fly down on Saturday- one more day of work! But serious question here- my widget says we have 4 days 18 hr 45 minutes. My CC countdown says 4 day 0 hours 44 min. So, I get to sail earlier as a CC member? CC has found the answer to time shifting? YEA!

We are so excited!! 5 days left until we board the Conquest. Hoping to meet lots of exciting and fun folks. Anybody else on this cruise, we give a shout out to you............

O.K. yes i'm jealous:):D...have a great trip

We will be on the Legend - does that qualify for a shout out?

Have fun!!!

Randy & Robin, where are you? Come on over to the roll call before we sail, so you can find out about our Meet & Greet's. I'd love to meet you, especially since we are "practically neighbors". There are about 75-80 of us on the roll call so far, and we had another family join us today!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=864391

Archived