Help with t-shirt decorating

Fraucruiser

Looking to my creative CC friends for some help! My family will be sailing on Carnival Glory this summer (DH, DS-16, DS-13 along with my parents). I have had t-shirts made in the past to help celebrate birthdays. This time there is no birthday to celebrate. I would like to get some t-shirts made for our embarkation photos. Does anyone have any creative slogan that I could borrow for our t-shirts?

Looking to my creative CC friends for some help! My family will be sailing on Carnival Glory this summer (DH, DS-16, DS-13 along with my parents). I have had t-shirts made in the past to help celebrate birthdays. This time there is no birthday to celebrate. I would like to get some t-shirts made for our embarkation photos. Does anyone have any creative slogan that I could borrow for our t-shirts?

You can use mine "Hangin w/ my peeps". It is actually my boston pups name. Peeps:D

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed with a group of 19 people earlier this month on Royal Caribbean. The organizers/initiators of the group surprised us the night before at the hotel with t-shirts. It was such fun walking on the ship all at once with our shirts - it caused quite a stir (in a good way)!

Anyway they were a lovely shade of orange with the RC logo across the front only with "Canadians" written over top of Caribbean. In other words it was the picture logo followed by "Royal Canadians" and underneath that it had our date and ship name!

A very nice surprise and a great memento of the cruise.

Good luck with planning your shirts!

We sailed last September with a group of 10. We did tye dye shirts for our embarktation photo. We were able to be unique and look alike. I mastered the spiral technique after dying my DD softball team shirts with her coach.

Archived