4G cabins on Freedom

kaw904

I know I saw a thread started on this a few weeks ago, but can't find it now. There wasn't much posted on the thread then. Wondering if anyone has any info and any pictures of these staterooms. If you've been in one can you go out on the deck outside the room or is it just too windy when the ship is moving. I was told that it is better to only go out when the ship is in port. Don't know if I believe this.

Thanks.

I know I saw a thread started on this a few weeks ago, but can't find it now. There wasn't much posted on the thread then. Wondering if anyone has any info and any pictures of these staterooms. If you've been in one can you go out on the deck outside the room or is it just too windy when the ship is moving. I was told that it is better to only go out when the ship is in port. Don't know if I believe this.

Thanks.

Depends on what way and how much the wind is blowing. I was out there while cruising one day and it was nice and the next it was like hurricance force winds. This was on the Spendor and our cabin was upfront on the lido deck. There is a window in the cabin and you get some view of the water above the railing. Some of the upfront rooms are handicapped rooms some are not. Some have a king bed others have 2 twins that cannot be pushed together.. Do you have one of these cabins booked already? If so which one?

Archived