Sale? Do they have a Sale?

ssatterly

Usually on last day or second to last certain items..especially their logo t-shirts and other apparel are "on sale" i.e...two for $20 etc...If there is something in particular you are admiring though I wouldn't wait til the last day..sometimes...it will be "all gone" or no longer available. The shops are continually shifting merchandise.

They did on the Voyager at the end of October. Also they have this one day they put a bunch of stuff out and say it is on sale for 10 dollars but it is always that price in the shops.. people think because it is on a table out in the promenade that it is on sale. I noticed a lot of reasonably priced things in the shops so be sure to check and know the real prices when you see the "sale".

is changing it's itinerary, they will have logo merchandise reduced. That would be the kind of item that are printed with the ship's name and the ports of call.

Of course, you could always get chummy with one of the clerks to maybe find out if there will be a sale later in the week.

Archived