rccl/visa card/points

does anyone know how to redeem these points? i have 14,000 points and i cruise in 3 weeks and i have no clue how to turn my points into ship credit

thanks (in advance)

dean & alice

ALICE & DEAN

ADVENTURE 5/23/04 EXPLORER 9/27/03

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;23;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

time left till adventure of the seas

I'd call the 1-800 number on the back of the card. If that is not the right number for point redemption I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Diane

Legend of the Sea 9/12/04

Voyager of the Sea 8/24/03

Sovereign of the Sea 07/01

You might not have enough time. Called and had 2 50 ship board credits issued for June Mariner sailing. Took 5 days in mail even though they suggest it could take longer. Then had to send to Kansas. They requested 5 working days prior to cruise. Since they expire once certificate is issued you might lose them if they do not arrive in time for this cruise and you are not going I believe it's 6 months. Hope this helps

Millennium Veendam Westerdam Holiday Festival Carnival Westward Atlantic Oceanic Royal Magesty Enchantment of the Sea

Pride May 2002 Fantasy Sensation Pride June 2003

Coral Princess Sept 2003

Mariner of Seas June 2004

I'm not sure if you have enough time either...but definately give it a try...I redeemed some of mine for my latest cruise...I called the number...they'll send you a coupon...they say it takes up to 5 wks to come in...but didn't even take 2, then you send that off to RCCL. I only had 5,000 and never thought I'd accrue much more quickly...well by the time we cruised I already accrued 5,000 more...so this time...I'm going to see if I can get some decent points!!! Didn't realize how much I charge... icon_confused.gif.

RCCL Majesty of the Seas - April 2004

Carnival Inspiration - June 2003

RCCL Monarch of the Seas - July 2002

One thing to consider going forward...MBNA has a cruise reward program for ALL travel related credits. I use my cruise dollars on any cruise I choose, up to a max of $800. So, when I get near $800, its time to book another cruise! This time it is RCI's Vogager of the Sea out of New Jersey on June 4. I never can figure out which point programs are better than others..show me the money!

Go to MBNA.com to get 800#, tell them you need priority redemption, there is a small fee not sure what it was though. Should get certificates in mail within a few days then send them to RCI in Kansas (info on certificate) IMMEDIATELY. Good luck!!

Archived