Smoothies - prices?

tandrsmom

I read on a link somewhere that among the bar drink offerings are non-alcoholic smoothies, something my kids and I would enjoy. Does anybody know the price of these, and if they cost the same as a blended fruity drink with alcohol?

Thanks.

I read on a link somewhere that among the bar drink offerings are non-alcoholic smoothies, something my kids and I would enjoy. Does anybody know the price of these, and if they cost the same as a blended fruity drink with alcohol?

Thanks.

$4.75 each

Make sure when you order it you tell them virgin or alcohol free. A lot of times when they are& in a hurry and it is loud they do not hear you say smoothie. This happened to me on the fantasy i said a strawberry smoothie, drank some of it and realized it wasnt, they fixed it and i got them to fix my S&S card.

Make sure when you order it you tell them virgin or alcohol free. A lot of times when they are& in a hurry and it is loud they do not hear you say smoothie. This happened to me on the fantasy i said a strawberry smoothie, drank some of it and realized it wasnt, they fixed it and i got them to fix my S&S card.

Thanks for the tip! Taking a sip and discovering it had alcohol in it would not be good for my 12 or 8 year-olds, or me, either!

Archived