flight changes again!

recieved a letter from thomson yesterday telling us that our flight home has changed yet again, this is the third time. we were looking forward to spending our last day relaxing as the flight was in the evening, its now 10 in the morning! is anyone else having these problems!.

I also asked to have AI yesterday but they are no longer offering it on this cruise, :(

yes i think we are on the same cruise, we are leaving a day early as flying from plymouth to gatwick on the saturday , then flying from gatwick on the sunday. have started packing already! have you looked at any excursions yet, not sure to book the ship ones or do it alone, am a little concerned about being left behind!!! but there are a few places that the thomson excursions go that don't interest us. see you at the bar!!!!!

OH! I need to show this to hubby ! I've been talking about packing all week he thinks its far too early but considering I end up packing for him any way ! Yep definately see you in the bar intend to make the most of the A .I. :D. We are not great ones for excursions and normally like wandering about ourselves but I think any excursions we do we will do locally. See you soon! Hubby will be the one in the kilt ,after pleading for one and getting it I intend to make him get his( or my) moneys worth out of it ;)

hi, although I had a mega moan about the flight changes , and the problem with buying the AI, we are a little happier today as thomson are reimbursing a good amount of money! for the inconvinience. so it pays to moan sometimes! liz;)

Well we seem to be okay with our flights! Got our tickets yesterday ,very impressed considering we still have 4 weeks to go and after reading some of the problems with tickets in earlier posts. Our flights seemto be the same as when we booked. So all I need to worry about now is what to pack . Now , that COULD take 4 weeks to decide :rolleyes:

Archived