Dining room

jbroons

I know that CC doesn't condone this kid of stuff...However, I just want to respectfully bring to everyone's attention that food is served on Carnival vessels in the "dining room" & not the "dinning room". I am simply trying to help because of the incredible # of posters that misspell that word....enough said.;)

I know that CC doesn't condone this kid of stuff...However, I just want to respectfully bring to everyone's attention that food is served on Carnival vessels in the "dining room" & not the "dinning room". I am simply trying to help because of the incredible # of posters that misspell that word....enough said.;)

I think it is more important for people to offer their great advice than care about a spelling error. Respectfully!

I feel your pain, jbroons. :) But I fear this little thread will get *poofed* before many peeps get a chance to see it.

I know it seems arrogant Sue but I really am just trying to help;) Thanks for your support!

CC...don't "POOF" as of yet...let's just see what others say...it will be interesting...guaranteed.

I think it is more important for people to offer their great advice than care about a spelling error. Respectfully!

Thanks tnt...but it's not an error...& I am not being a jerk (I know you didn't say I was). I am simply trying to help!! C'mon...you all know what I am talking about! Best thread ever!!:D

You spelled "kind" wrong...or was that on purpose???:rolleyes:

Very respectfully....many posters could of done something (saw something, eaten something) rather than could have done something, saw something or eaten something.

Just helpfully pointing out that it's not could "of". :o.

The list could probably go on and on. But I agree, most people don't care.

Very respectfully....many posters could of done something (saw something, eaten something) rather than could have done something, saw something or eaten something.

It can also be "could've". That sounds like could of. Maybe thats where the misspelling originated.:)

Groovy cv322....& exactly. Another one is "alls I know is...";)

While we're at it:

people, it's "you're" not "your" ------ you're (you ARE) welcome! Not: your welcome.

and, my big pet peeve, grammar style:

people who say "I COULD care less", when they mean "I COULDN'T care less".

LOVE this thread!!!!

While we're at it:

people, it's "you're" not "your" ------ you're (you ARE) welcome! Not: your welcome.

LOVE this thread!!!!

dcrobin...unbelievable!! I really was just going to say the "couldn't care less" thing...like 10 seconds ago. Whoa!;)

While we're at it:

LOVE this thread!!!!

And then there's the ever-popular.......their, there, they're. ;)

There goes their cruise deposit! They're probably mad they had to cancel their cruise. :D

And then there's the ever-popular.......their, there, they're. ;)

There goes their cruise deposit! They're probably mad they had to cancel their cruise. :D

As the OP, I feel incredible pressure about making a spelling or grammatical error...funny:D. BTW, how's Zeke doing? We miss him.

BTW, how's Zeke doing? We miss him.

Zeke's doing great......he's laying under my computer desk right now, probably dreaming about chewing on a bone or something. Did I forget to mention that he is my dog? :D

I do have 2 wonderful sons.....I adore them both.....but when I joined CC I had just gotten my new puppy dog, Zeke, so therefore......momofzeke. :p

Zeke's doing great......he's laying under my computer desk right now, probably dreaming about chewing on a bone or something. Did I forget to mention that he is my dog? :D

I do have 2 wonderful sons.....I adore them both.....but when I joined CC I had just gotten my new puppy dog, Zeke, so therefore......momofzeke. :p

Aw, that's sweet. BTW, I really should have named this thread "dinning room" dontcha think?!

LOL! I'm getting a good laugh out of it. :D

Well, i sertanlie are hapy thet yoo ar!@:p..in the dinning room of coorce!

Let's recruit some other arrogant speakers of the english language, shall we?! ;)

Archived