Can Anyone Tell Me About Freedom of the Seas

We were on it back in 2007 and liked it well enough.

Photos of the trip are here:

http://www.pbase.com/pierce324/westcarib2007

The two sea days have the most ship photos.

Dave

Hi Dave, great pics. I have been on that ship and didn't remember seeing many of the things featured in your pics, I need to slow down next time and pay more attention. I noticed while looking at the pics you mentioned that Freedom was not one of your favorites. I see that you have been on many cruises and I was just curious as to which is your favorite ship?

So we sail in 35 days, hubby, me and 4yr daughter. Based on what we are hearing she will have a blast with the other kids. Our only concern is -this is our first Royal, first interior -not PR, can we all fit comfortably? We had a junior suite upgrade on NCL, and on Carnival we've had OV and Family Oceanview(Spa). We are so looking forward to the FOS and just wanted to get onboard and the rates are just not the best right now. Do miraculous upgrades happen on the FOS? If not any advice on how to handle the interior room space?:confused:

We just returned yesterday from our FOS cruise. My daughter originally had an interior but we kept looking at the rates for FOS every week and fortunately one weekend PR rooms went on sale. We were able to get our TA to change it through RCL and we also were reimbursede $120 since with the sale it was cheaper than the original interior room. The ship was full because of spring break so she was lucky. With that said, your family would fit in an interior.

Archived