Dophinaris, Chankanaab or Paradise Beach

EWIPPI

Okay,

I am hoping that someone can help me. We are leaving on Carnival Triumph in 2 weeks. I am traveling with husband, 3 daughters (10, 8 and 10 months old) and my mom-in-law. We are stopping at Cozumel and have seen great things about Dolphinaris, Chankanaab and Paradise Beach and not sure which one we should do.

Any opinions or suggestions for doing one over the other would be greatly appreciated as I am agonizing over this way too much.

Thanks all. :)

We would like to do something with the dophins, but obviously the infant cannot do that so we need somewhere where some can and somewhere the baby can be with someone at the same time. We would also like a beach maybe snorkeling etc.....?

We did the royal swim with the dolphins. My kids had a wonderful time. For those of you not doing the dolphin swim.......you will need to pay $16 entrance fee to chankanaab. After the swim there is a pool, beach and good snorkeling from shore here. Food is available to purchase.

I don't know about dolphinaris........newer and most reviews are on dolphin discovery at chank.

Paradise beach does not have dolphins......entrance is free but you must purchase food and drinks......wristbands for water trampolines and iceberg, etc are $10pp

Karen

Yes, but I assume we can do the dolphins either at the park or at Dolphinaris and then go to PB possibly. Are they far from one another. We are in Cozumel all day into the evening? We probably will want to do some shopping somewhere along the way as well.

definately want to book the royal swim at chank. I do not believe that you can do this through the ship. there were only 4 of us with 2 dolphins. the ship people were 12 to 1 dolphin. Definately worth the money. We did it last year and plan to do it again this year.

Chank has a small pool and baby pool area, plus the beach. I see no need to go to PB as it will probably be packed and you already paid for chank.

i don't know anything about the other dolphin site.

have fun

Archived