E Documents REPLACE snail mail?

I just received my e-documents today for my May cruise on Rhapsody. We haven't cruised on RCCL for a couple of years (defected to Celebrity last year) so I'm not familiar with the e-stuff. Will I also receive snail mail documents from RCCL or from my travel agent? Doesn't it jam things up at the pier for everyone to stop to fill out their luggage tags? Do you like the e-documents, or do you prefer the paper version?

I just received my e-documents today for my May cruise on Rhapsody. We haven't cruised on RCCL for a couple of years (defected to Celebrity last year) so I'm not familiar with the e-stuff. Will I also receive snail mail documents from RCCL or from my travel agent? Doesn't it jam things up at the pier for everyone to stop to fill out their luggage tags? Do you like the e-documents, or do you prefer the paper version?

As of now you cam choose to get paper docs or edocs with RCI.

Once edocs are issued, no you won´t get paper docs delivered. If you would ask for paper docs now you would have to pay a fee to get them.

No it doesn´t jam up anything at the pier. I personally prefer the edocs way over paper docs and given the choice always chose edocs without a doubt.

Archived