What are you going to do in Belize?

staylor

djklove, did you decide what to do in Belize yet? I'm still searching and having a hard time, I decided to book with CB and now I find out they don't have a tour the day we're in Belize. Back to researching again! LOL

Pungo3, did you take the ships tour to Goff's Caye? You say you had planty of time and I thought the dhips tour seemed short.

I would like to make a whole day out od snorkeling and an island visit.

Thanks

I second the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour. We did that last November (a year ago) and loved it. Don't know what we'll do in a few weeks. Maybe just get off and shop at the pier.

Please tell me more about the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour. I am desparate to find a non-strenuous tour for us weaklings.

Altun Ha/River Wallace: Curious what times were you in Belize? I'm trying to book online for the Miracle in April, but have had no luck. Not sure if it's just their 'site' or the times in port that cause the trouble. The 'site' actually popped up once and said "this tour is not available for this passenger", but I've heard from others on the Miracle that they have taken this tour.. :rolleyes:

We were in Belize on the Norwegian Dream on Jan 20. We were a bit disappointed when the guide that we had originally scheduled didn't show up on time and after we waited sufficient time gave up on her. We ended up with a great guide. We ended up with Maurice Bernard of Adventure Belize Tours. tel 501 203 5854. adventurebzetours@yahoo.com We had originally wanted to go to the Bird Sanctuary and Altun Ha, but the new guide said that there was not time to do both. So we chose to Altun Ha, however along the way Maurice pointed out at least thirty birds. If you are looking for a historian and naturalist and botanists and AVID Bird watcher. Maurice is the man. He calls himself the 'Old Man'. He provided us with a great tour and a great way to see part of Belize.

:)

look up banana bank lodge on internet they will pick you up at terminal drive you to their place it is the best horseback riding our family has ever done you can trot cantor, they will give you a great lunch, they have monkeys drinking out of pepsi bottle, alligators to touch ,it was great because their is not to much to do in belize, we cant wait to go back share suggestions...............

We've signed up for the Thriller Speedboat Excursion to Caye Caulker through Princess. We're on the Coral's 2/26 Panama Canal Cruise. It's a little on the high side...$82/person for about 4.5 hours total, but should be interesting. I just hope the weather's good.

Ole Dave

Hello, my name is Renee and my husband Steve and our 10 year old daughter are also confirmed for Wet and Wild on Feb. 15. We will be on the Explorer of the Seas. We are really looking forward to this, we have not been to Belize before.

Look forward to seeing you!

Renee

• 1 month later...

Archived