Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel

Is anyone familiar with this hotel (Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel)? A bid on priceline was accepted by this hotel and I think I got a great deal unless the place is a dump.

No it is not a dump at all, in fact it is a very nice hotel. Delta operate some very nice hotels across Canada and I am sure that you will be happy with it. This one as the name implies, is situated just minutes from YVR and is a great choice if you have an early moring flight. You will about 30 minutes from downtown and the cruise terminals and a cabfare will be about $35. Here is a link to the hotel.

http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/hotels.php?hotelId=9

Is anyone familiar with this hotel (Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel)? A bid on priceline was accepted by this hotel and I think I got a great deal unless the place is a dump.

What was the price??? This one is a little far from downtown but as PD said very close to the Airport for catching those early morning flights

Actually I stay at the Deltas across Canada and they are a great higher end mid range Business hotels. Great service and nice beds :0

What was the price??? This one is a little far from downtown but as PD said very close to the Airport for catching those early morning flights

Actually I stay at the Deltas across Canada and they are a great higher end mid range Business hotels. Great service and nice beds :0

With taxes and everything included it was under $80.

Archived