independance of the seas

humpy

hi folkes i know this is the p&o section but i would like to bet that some one has been on the ios,does anyone know if you can take a bottle of champagne on to the ship at southampton?,ive tried the rcci forum but got no reply:confused: any info would be apreciated..many thanks..humpy..

hi folkes i know this is the p&o section but i would like to bet that some one has been on the ios,does anyone know if you can take a bottle of champagne on to the ship at southampton?,ive tried the rcci forum but got no reply:confused: any info would be apreciated..many thanks..humpy..

Not if you want to drink it on board. RCCL has strict no alchohol to be brought onboard policy. If you do they will hold it for you until the end of the cruise

Berwyn

thanks for the advice berwyn just thought i could save a bit of money. humpy..

Save money, no chance :(, they've got us by the short and curlys. We're going with them in June and It'll be teetotal. No way am I payiing £25 -30 for wine I can buy for £4 in the shop or max a better Italian wine it my local restaurant for £15 max

Drink some Guiness when you're in Cork and carry it back on inside you :D

Berwyn

Aw, now humpys got the hump!

Wow wine is dear on INDY ! a reasonable PINOT on pando is £13-15 !

That's more like it. :D. We've got 2 cruises booked this year. Looking now for 2010 for our 30th wedding anniversary. Suggestions Invited please for last half of 2010 but not Med or Canaries.

Thanks

Berwyn

That's more like it. :D. We've got 2 cruises booked this year. Looking now for 2010 for our 30th wedding anniversary. Suggestions Invited please for last half of 2010 but not Med or Canaries.

Thanks

Berwyn

Berwyn

AND with PandO you can take your own alcohol onboard. I take a winebox of white wine for cabin drinking as we sit out on the balcony in the late afternoon after a day sunbathing or enjoying a land tour. A box lasts us 2 weeks , - perfect for £16 a box for 16+ glasses so worth doing.... !

Berwyn

AND with PandO you can take your own alcohol onboard. I take a winebox of white wine for cabin drinking as we sit out on the balcony in the late afternoon after a day sunbathing or enjoying a land tour. A box lasts us 2 weeks , - perfect for £16 a box for 16+ glasses so worth doing.... !

Thanks Sue,

I browsed your other picture sets, lovely pics. I was thinking of Mexico for end of 2010 for our anniversary, but it's still hurricane season.

Can you suggest anything for then that's different from the Med on PandO? Anytime between Sept and Early Dec.

Thanks

Berwyn

When you say 'end of 2010' when exactly are you thinking? Dec ok for Caribbean I believe, haven't done that cruise -as hubbie won't fly and the Southampton return cruise is 22-23 nights, too long for us while working - saving that one till we retire.

Others say Panama Canal cruise a great cruise too>

When you say 'end of 2010' when exactly are you thinking? Dec ok for Caribbean I believe, haven't done that cruise -as hubbie won't fly and the Southampton return cruise is 22-23 nights, too long for us while working - saving that one till we retire.

Others say Panama Canal cruise a great cruise too>

We were thinking Oct /Nov. But I was reading on here that the hurricanes can run through until Dec. Our anniversary is in October. So I was perhaps thinking Baltic for next year instead and to Mexico in another year early on in the year.

We want to see those old Mayan ruins before we become old ruins ourselves :D and can't clamber over them.

the wife's like your hubby about flying. Put him on a Shearings coach trip straight through to Spain. No overnight stop. We did one year and she

said she'd sooner put up with the flying.

Berwyn

Archived