Swimming with Dolphins Excursion

You can swim with a Sea Lion @ Coral World since there isn't a "dolphin swim" in St. Thomas. Where else are your ports of call? There's a dolphin swim in Cozumel, Ocho Rios & Paradise Island, Bahamas that I'm familiar with, although I'm sure there are other ports of call that offer as well. Good luck! It's an AMAZING experience!

You can swim with a Sea Lion @ Coral World since there isn't a "dolphin swim" in St. Thomas. Where else are your ports of call? There's a dolphin swim in Cozumel, Ocho Rios & Paradise Island, Bahamas that I'm familiar with, although I'm sure there are other ports of call that offer as well. Good luck! It's an AMAZING experience!

Did you go for the Sea Lions?? How was it? :confused:

DolphinDiscovery.com in Tortola offers 3 swim w/dolphin experiences and they have options for adding ferry trip from St. Thomas. We just booked with them for Dec. and they gave a 10% early book discount . Need to book via phone to get discount. The "Royal Swim" is suppose to be great according to what I hear.

Archived