Excursion Cancellations

mjk43

Hi

We are first time cruisers to the Caribbean this December, leaving on the 19th.

We are intending to pre-book some Princess excursions through cruise personaliser shortly. We note that the Princess cruise booklet says we can cancel these bookings "up to closing time for bookings" - but how many days before the excursion is that likely to be? Is that after we set sail?

Thank you for any advice

I booked a cabana on Princess Cays for our 1/8/05 cruise. If Princess Cays is still closed, will they automatically cancel my cabana reservation or will I have to cancel it myself. (Seems like it should be automatic, but I don't want to ASSUME anything....that's always dangerous.)

Your Princess tours/excursions are charged to your onboard account when you board. The tickets will be there in your stateroom or will be delivered by your Steward shortly after you board.

It's not strictly 24 hours, particularly if you have an afternoon excursion. It's normally about 9AM the day before the excursion to cancel. There is a special drop box where you can put your tickets so you don't have to wait in line. Check your onboard account the next day to make sure that you were credited.

If a port is cancelled, your excursions will be automatically cancelled. Again, check your onboard account to make sure you got the excursion credit and the port fees.

If I remember right from our Alaska sailing this year, I think they close the online bookings through the cruise personalizer like 2 days before sailing, so you probably can't cancel online after that time, but like everyone said, you can cancel onboard.

Archived