bottle water on board

incruzcontrol2

Hello..

I drink lots of water and wanted to bring my own bottled water on board, however, we are flying in and will not be able to stop at a grocery store to buy any :(

Does anyone know how much bottled water is on board?

I was also thinking of buying it at the airport, but I don't know if the price would really be any better?

Please advise. Thanks.

Hello..

I drink lots of water and wanted to bring my own bottled water on board, however, we are flying in and will not be able to stop at a grocery store to buy any :(

Does anyone know how much bottled water is on board?

I was also thinking of buying it at the airport, but I don't know if the price would really be any better?

Please advise. Thanks.

I too drink a lot of bottled water. I always put bottled water in my checked luggage and have yet to have a leak. I put 3-4 in each zipped lock bag (2-3 bottles per day of trip) and place them in the middle of my clothes. I don't do this for the savings factor but because I only like a certain brand and my water to be room temp.

many of the ports have stores nearby that you can buy soda/water from. For example, we carried on 12 pack of pepsi one for DH, 12 pack of root beer for the kids and a case of bottled water for me. On day 4 of cruise, we stopped at Puerto Vallarta where there was a Walmart next to port and we stocked up there. Don't buy from airport - way too much $. Ship is expensive but tolerable. There is always tap water on the ship which is tolerable for a few days.

How close are you cutting your flight time that you are not able to make a 20 minute (At most) detour to get bottled water?

Thanks so much for everyone's input. Actually, we are flying in and will be taking a shuttle to the port so we cannot stop anyplace else to pick up some water. I wish we could. ok. thanks again.

Carnival does sell insulated cups. They are souvenir cups and are about $5.95 in the gift shop and at the coffee shop. We bought some a few years ago and we still use them at home. They keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages very cold. The ships water is very good. There are places to get water in the Lido dining area.

After getting off plane, buy a case of at least 24, 12-ounce bottles, and put half in each bag of luggage if you have 2.......water sale onboard is a ripoff......and frankly, am a bit afraid to buy "bottled water" on these underdeveloped islands anyway ! (who knows it's pure).

As other post said, the water onboard is all drinkable......takes awhile to get used to the oddball taste, but drinkable........you can use it to refill your empties, and make COLD with ice in your room !

After getting off plane, buy a case of at least 24, 12-ounce bottles, and put half in each bag of luggage if you have 2.......water sale onboard is a ripoff......and frankly, am a bit afraid to buy "bottled water" on these underdeveloped islands anyway ! (who knows it's pure).

As other post said, the water onboard is all drinkable......takes awhile to get used to the oddball taste, but drinkable........you can use it to refill your empties, and make COLD with ice in your room !

I would like to buy water before I get on the ship, but I do not have transportation to buy at a grocery story, which is why I am asking how much it is on the ship... I know it's a ripoff, but I'm wondering if buying at the airport is really any better??? Is that what you are suggesting.. just to buy it at the airport? Thanks.

What it sounds like is that you are taking the Carnival bus from airport to ship........advice is CANCEL that, take a taxicab instead, and get cabbie to stop for 2 minutes at a supermarket (or at LEAST a 7-11 type store), before getting to ship !!

p.s. A taxi is cheaper than bus from airport to ship

What it sounds like is that you are taking the Carnival bus from airport to ship........advice is CANCEL that, take a taxicab instead, and get cabbie to stop for 2 minutes at a supermarket (or at LEAST a 7-11 type store), before getting to ship !!

p.s. A taxi is cheaper than bus from airport to ship

Hi again.. thanks for the post reply.. Actually, we are taking a free shuttle; not the Carnival bus. However, I did think of taking a taxi which I heard is only $20.. but then that could then go towards the water on the ship I guess? I'm so confused ..hahahah.. I'll prob just drink the tap. :o

Archived