Help Nachi Cocom???

billyk1982

I'm sailing to Cozumel in May and would very much like to visit Nachi Cocom but I cannot find where to book the trip. It is not listed under Carnival's excursions list, nor does Nachi's website offer any links detailing how to book a visit there. Anyone know where I need to go to book this excursions? About how much does it cost? All I've heard are greats things about this so far and I want in. Haha! :) Thanks for any help!

I'm sailing to Cozumel in May and would very much like to visit Nachi Cocom but I cannot find where to book the trip. It is not listed under Carnival's excursions list, nor does Nachi's website offer any links detailing how to book a visit there. Anyone know where I need to go to book this excursions? About how much does it cost? All I've heard are greats things about this so far and I want in. Haha! :) Thanks for any help!

Our cost was $49 per person and that was all inclusive. We had friends who just paid to come in and use the beach and I think it was less that $20 per person.

Our cost was $49 per person and that was all inclusive. We had friends who just paid to come in and use the beach and I think it was less that $20 per person.

I thought they no longer allowed those without reservations to enter? Or has this changed again?

And you are correct; Nachi is fantastic. I look forward to returning there someday.

I thought they no longer allowed those without reservations to enter? Or has this changed again?

And you are correct; Nachi is fantastic. I look forward to returning there someday.

We had friends go last week without reservations, but all they wanted was use of the beach - no food or drink.

I visited Nachi in Feb had a great time. The food was wonderful and the drinks were made to perfection. We saw a beautiful wedding on the beach. The water was blue and clean but just a little to cold for me to get in so I went into the hot tub and had a ball. This is worth the $49.00 per person.

Hey Billyk1982 ,

Here's a link to Nachi - we're going apr 24 on carnival valor / and I had a problem trying to book it thru Nachi website so I found this link, I booked it and received my confirmation already. Did alot of research on it and it seems to be the best for the beach and quiet relaxation. Good Luck and Bon VONAGE enjoy!!!! :)

http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/

Can you go to Nachi Cocom without a reservation if you just want to use the beach and get a few drinks - like at Paradise Beach? Is there an entrance fee?

$49 per adult but what is the cost for children ages 5 and 7...I like the fact they have a pool too. reservations required OR can you just take a cab over?

I've heard that there may also be a $20pp charge if you don't want the all-inclusive. The $20 goes towards food and drink. Has anyone else heard of this? Is it true?:confused:

$49 per adult but what is the cost for children ages 5 and 7...I like the fact they have a pool too. reservations required OR can you just take a cab over?

Kids are cheap...I think it's $12.00! Reservations would be best-- that way you know you can get in. I have heard of them turning people away at the entrance. Maybe it just depends on who is working that day?? :confused:

We went to Nachi last week March 19th and the beach is beautiful but the service was awful. We had to go to the restaurant to get service and our food took an hour to arrive. My husband ordered the seafood medley and it took 2 hours. That turned out to be a soup and it wasn't great. The quesadillas were good, chicken wings were 4 on a small plate.

Children weren't supposed to go in the hot tub but it was full of them fighting and snorkelling.

If you go, take your own snorkel and mask and swim over the rocks, there are lots of small and medium sized fish there.

Taxis were easy to use and $15 set rate from the dock to the resort. The drive takes about 15 mins.

Kids are cheap...I think it's $12.00! Reservations would be best-- that way you know you can get in. I have heard of them turning people away at the entrance. Maybe it just depends on who is working that day?? :confused:

Thanks for your responses so far!

Has anyone else heard of this entrance fee if you don't want the all-inclusive? $20 Adult, $12 Kids. I'd just like to get a good idea, before we head over there from our cruise ship.:)

if you have reservations you get a shade spot and lounger, if you don't have reservations (if they even still do that) you could end up in the sun, by the pool? that's what happened with some of the ship's crew the day we were there. reservations get 1st served for any loungers, especially the thatched areas.

If our family wanted to reserve time at Nachi Cocum (4 adults, 4 children) and only my husband and I wanted to take a one tank dive, can we take a boat directly from Nachi Cocum? Our kids could stay behind with our family and play on the beach.

I've contacted them with this question but have not heard back yet. Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

Also, do you feel this is a good beach for kids... as far as things to do?

Nachi Cocom only reserves 100 a day, so if you go without a reservation and they are full, you will not be able to "pay at the door". That would mean all that cab fare each way would be wasted...Nachi is amazing, and I'm surprised to hear someone say they had poor service. I've never had poor service, and the food was always prepared in a decent amount of time. They don't serve till after 11AM so maybe that was the hold up:confused: The chicken wings are an appetizer, so yes they will be minimal, as you get to choose a 3 course meal.

My recommendation would be to reserve your spot, if you really have your heart set on going to Nachi cocom.

Archived