Carnival Inspiration 3/14/09 Wedding Website Pictures, if your interested

scubamoo

I love your pics!! Is that the cake that Carnival provides or did you request it? I love your cake topper, cute dolphins!

Thank you very much. We didn't request the cake it came standard. I heard the normal cake is only two layers, but I guess ours was bigger because of the amount of people we had at the wedding/reception. I loved our cake topper too! It all came out so perfect.

Thank you very much. We didn't request the cake it came standard. I heard the normal cake is only two layers, but I guess ours was bigger because of the amount of people we had at the wedding/reception. I loved our cake topper too! It all came out so perfect.

Great photos! You brought your own cake topper, right?

Hi Dawn, such nice wedding!

I'm getting married in thye Carnival Splendor on 9/20/09. i got the 'welcome aboard' package which includes the ceremony and a reception. I haven't got much plans about it ... i wonder if your or anyone has any suggestions about the reception since it's sooo short (only 1 hr). what did/will you plan to do during the 1 hr? traditional first dance, bouquet toss .... etc?? thanks!

Hi Dawn, such nice wedding!

I'm getting married in thye Carnival Splendor on 9/20/09. i got the 'welcome aboard' package which includes the ceremony and a reception. I haven't got much plans about it ... i wonder if your or anyone has any suggestions about the reception since it's sooo short (only 1 hr). what did/will you plan to do during the 1 hr? traditional first dance, bouquet toss .... etc?? thanks!

Your right the hour goes by fast. But we got to do everything we wanted to do:

We walked into the reception and were greeted over the microphone, it was again amazing. We cut our cake, had our toast, had a few people toast us over the microphone, and then signed the marriage license. We had our first dance, I got to dance with my dad, Mike's father and Mike's uncle. He got to dance with my mom, his mom, and his Aunt. Then we did the bouquet throw, and the garter throw. It all went by so fast, we didn't even know there was food until we saw the video. Which by the way is WORTH EVERY PENNY. After the reception we walked around the boat and got a few more pics taken with the photog. Then we walked the ship all night. I wore my dress until I went to bed that night. The bottom of it is pretty dirty, but it was worth it. Everyone was giving us so many congrats and made us feel like we were movie stars...lol

Hope this helps you out a little.

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, your wedding was SO gorgeous, like a fairy tale! Amazing and so beautiful! I came across the site as I was wanting to have my wedding on the same ship, but next year. If you don't mind, could you answer a few questions ? That would be a big help.

What room did you all use?

The photos, were they by the Carnival photographer? Do you know their name? And did you buy a package or individuals?

Did you have problems with the photographer taking you away from your reception (I read about others who had this problem)?

I really want to do this, I just want to make sure that everything goes fairly smoothly. I saw photos from a dif wedding aboard the Inspiration, and they were horrible, very dark etc. They were from a place called the "Candlelight Lounge." I just want everything to go reasonably well for the trip, so thanks for helping me out :)

Oh my gosh, your wedding was SO gorgeous, like a fairy tale! Amazing and so beautiful! I came across the site as I was wanting to have my wedding on the same ship, but next year. If you don't mind, could you answer a few questions ? That would be a big help.

What room did you all use?

The photos, were they by the Carnival photographer? Do you know their name? And did you buy a package or individuals?

Did you have problems with the photographer taking you away from your reception (I read about others who had this problem)?

I really want to do this, I just want to make sure that everything goes fairly smoothly. I saw photos from a dif wedding aboard the Inspiration, and they were horrible, very dark etc. They were from a place called the "Candlelight Lounge." I just want everything to go reasonably well for the trip, so thanks for helping me out :)

I don't mind answering questions. I know this board helped me and I would love to beable to help others. We were married in the Paris Lounge and the reception was in the Candlelight Lounge. Yes the photo's were by the Carnival Photog. I believe his name was Rommel. He was wonderful. We ended up buying all the photos that he took. No we didn't have any problems with being taken away from the reception. He took a few pics right before the reception, then after- we went around the boat and took more, right before the muster drill. I would highly suggest spend the money for the video...it is worth every penny. It goes by so very fast and when we got to watch the video we got to see alot we didn't get to see during our reception. I personally think a cruise wedding is awesome. Everything came out so perfect and it wasn't nearly as stressful as having an at home wedding and having to be "in charge" of everything. I wish you the best of luck, if I can help with any more questions I will be more than happy too.

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much :) I just want everything to go reasonably well! It is tough to let other people be in control of everything, so I want to arrange everything to go as smoothly as possible. I guess those other photos I saw must have scanned dark or something, the people said that they had purchased them from Carnival but they didn't look professional. Yours are excellent. I am looking forward to this wedding so much, I can't wait. Now if only my future MIL would stop "suggesting" other options everything would be perfect LOL. (She actually suggested getting married in her backyard. She has 5 dogs, 50 to 80 pounds. Not doing that!)

Thanks for helping me :)

Hi. I saw you got married on the Carnival Inspiration. My fiance' and I are getting married on that cruise also in November. I had some question for you about flowers if you dont mind. Did you just get the standard roses in white? Its so hard to pick flowers from them when you cant see what you are getting.

Hi. I saw you got married on the Carnival Inspiration. My fiance' and I are getting married on that cruise also in November. I had some question for you about flowers if you dont mind. Did you just get the standard roses in white? Its so hard to pick flowers from them when you cant see what you are getting.

Yes we just got the standard flowers, didn't upgrade.

Hi! I am also getting married in november on the inspiration. when is your wedding date? Ours is the 21st

• 9 months later...

Hi Dawn...

I am planning my Wedding on the Carnival Inspiration Feb 2011. Your pictures are so great, Im getting so Excited!

I love the room your ceremony took place in, do you know the name of that room? And what kind of reception did you have? Was it the Luncheon, Deluxe Romance or Welcome aboard package?

Archived