Isla Pasion through Tour Cozumel?

Alicia Aragon

My family and I booked an all day private excursion through Carrie with Tour Cozumel. We will be arriving next week, on April 3rd. I emailed her four days ago confirming that we are still 'good to go', and have not heard back yet. (I have already printed out our confirmation number, but was just checking to MAKE SURE) This is out of character for her because when we were booking she responded back almost immediatly! She has always been so wonderful about communicating and answering my many, many questions. She has never waiting this long to respond. Has anyone else booked Passion Island through Tour Cozumel/Carrie and how was your experience? :confused:

Yes, we booked a tour through Carrie last June but we went aboard the twister boat. It was wonderful. We had a mix up on our arrival, but after that it was the best experience on a beach as I have ever had. It is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place I have ever seen. If you have young teens or children 10 or above, take some extra money and let them ride a segway around the beach area. My children (then 12 and 15) thought that was the best part of the island. I personally loved the view and lounging with about 20 others on an island all to ourselves. You will not be disappointed with the island. Take Carrie's phone numbers with you in case you get messed up on your arrival like we did. Just call and she comes quick to get you to your destination. Enjoy, I wish it were me going. My kids want to try the dolphin swim this summer at chakanaab, so we are going to skip passion island this time and head to chakanaab park. Have FUN!!!!:D

I just read another post started by AAA something who reported that Carrie emailed him/her to cancel the tour. I responded there. That poster was supposed to be there the same day as you. You can search my posts to find it.

Here is the link to the other thread saying that the tour was cancelled.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=955278

Sorry this has happened to you so late in the game. We just got back from Cozumel; had a wonderful time at Carlos n Charlies Beach Resort which is next to Playa San Francisco and Paradise Beach. $13.00 taxi fare for two each way (plus tip) = total $30. Only had to pay for drinks and food and had use of lounge chairs with an umbrella' spent $20. Stayed there for 5 hours; my DH had a massage and swim and I enjoyed the view from the lounge chair (fair skinned). It was wonderful.

Kathy:)

I heard from Carrie, and as always, she was as sweet as ever. She got us hooked up and we are so happy! I am so thankful that Carrie is quick in her responses - I just wasnt patient enough. I can't wait!

I'm glad it worked out for you. What did you decide to do?

• 2 months later...
My family and I booked an all day private excursion through Carrie with Tour Cozumel. We will be arriving next week, on April 3rd. I emailed her four days ago confirming that we are still 'good to go', and have not heard back yet. (I have already printed out our confirmation number, but was just checking to MAKE SURE) This is out of character for her because when we were booking she responded back almost immediatly! She has always been so wonderful about communicating and answering my many, many questions. She has never waiting this long to respond. Has anyone else booked Passion Island through Tour Cozumel/Carrie and how was your experience? :confused:

I booked thru Tour Cozumel in January for a private snorkel tour in March. I had a printed confimation, was instructed to show up at 9am at a dive shop. When we arrived, they had no idea who we were or why we were there. THey said that Carrie does this all the time. They tried to make it right but we were angry and didnt want to wait around all day waiting for a trip we didnt want. I emailed Carrie who said we had it all wrong - she does business all the time - and that I deserved a full refund. Well, its been 6 months and 100 emails full of crap and excuses, and no refund. These people are crooks. I hope you get your money back.

Folks...also be aware that there are people who will post "positive" things only to find out that they are fake names. They are actually the tour operator themselves trying to promote themselves.

It happens on all the boards....so make sure you "know" who is recommending any tour operator.

Archived