Paperwork to get on ship?

marmichmagnic

What do I need to get on the ship? I have received no paperwork from celebrity and my cruise is in 1 week, I did my online check in and printed the xpress pass, and we have our birth certificates and driver's license......do we need anything else?

I travel with a passport so I am not sure if a DL and a BC are sufficient for certain/all ports. This is an important distinction, so determine what ports require a passport so you are able to get off/back on the ship.

Aside from this note, what islands are you sailing to so that others can assist you with those details?

I too have no docs only an X-pass and a credit card to pay for it all. Luggage tags you will get at the pier.

You don't say where you are going, as mentioned some places you would need a passport and would need it in any event to fly back home should anything happen, unfortunately at this point it would be very hard and very expensive to get one.

However IF you are traveling to somewhere that requires one they will not let you board the ship AT ALL without it, not a question of you can't get off in a port, you don't get on in the first place and you don't get a refund.

If one is NOT needed then the printout of your online docs is all you need for the cruiseline.

I travel with a passport so I am not sure if a DL and a BC are sufficient for certain/all ports. This is an important distinction, so determine what ports require a passport so you are able to get off/back on the ship.

Aside from this note, what islands are you sailing to so that others can assist you with those details?

I too have no docs only an X-pass and a credit card to pay for it all. Luggage tags you will get at the pier.

We are ok with the DL and BC thru 6/1/09 I believe. We are going Miami to Key West and Cozumel and back. Just wanted to be sure I did not need any other documents from the cruise line

We are first time cruisers, booked on Summit ex Barcelona - Venice on June 3. We've booked through an agent.

What should we do about these online registrations which I have seen mentioned in several places? Is this something I should ask the agent about?

There's still a way to go before departure so I'm not panicked that we've missed a step .. just wondering .

What do I need to get on the ship? I have received no paperwork from celebrity and my cruise is in 1 week, I did my online check in and printed the xpress pass, and we have our birth certificates and driver's license......do we need anything else?

Did you check to see if you e-docs on the website that you can print out? If you didn't get any paperwork from Celebrity, most likely you either booked through an agent who didn't get you the paperwork, or if you booked it yourself, you were set up to receive e-docs that you need to print from Celebrity's website.

You really don't need anything other than the xpress pass, the credit card that you used to set up your account, and the proper identification for the places you will be flying/cruising to and from.

Archived