Can men wear sandals with linen pants??!!

olliebum

In response to the op, in my opinion, if he has well cared for feet, and wants to wear linen trousers with a pair of smart leather sandals then he should.

I see many women wearing sandals when in my opinion they shouldn't, i.e unpedicured with cracked heels, yuck. However, To be honest when their feet are under the table who cares ? I don't judge people by their chosen outfits, I have had the misfortune of having to sit next to people who may have adhered to the dress code but neglected to shower before dressing. Believe me that is far more offensive!

Pink-belle - I know just where you are coming from about people not showering before dinner!! Also someone can be well presented, clean, wearing shoes not sandals(!!) and be a not very nice person to talk to. We had the misfortune to share our table with such a couple on Ventura back in November. After that, whenever they saw us, they tried to latch onto us. They were such a rude, ill-mannered couple!!

Archived