Ventura stateroom size for 2adults, 2 kids??

olliebum

Hi guys,

New to all of this as were going on our first cruise in April on Ventura:rolleyes:

Does anyone know if the rooms are a good size or are we going to be cramped with 2 adults and a 2yr and 5yr old in our room. It's a outside balcony room. Grade JE if that makes any difference.

Also do you know what is provided in the room / bathrooms so i know what not to pack?

Hi guys,

New to all of this as were going on our first cruise in April on Ventura:rolleyes:

Does anyone know if the rooms are a good size or are we going to be cramped with 2 adults and a 2yr and 5yr old in our room. It's a outside balcony room. Grade JE if that makes any difference.

Also do you know what is provided in the room / bathrooms so i know what not to pack?

The room will be fine for the 4 of you. There are 2 beds in the room and another 2 will drop down from the ceiling.

Int the room you will find tea, coffee, TV.

Plenty of wardrobe space in Ventura cabins too.

Watch the kids with the balcony doors though, I am not sure if they have some kind of safety catc, perhaps someone will know.

Cheers

Gerry

Archived