Dining room options for kids on Majesty

ready4abreak

My family and I will be sailing Majesty on April 4th. I have 6 and 8 year old boys. I am wondering what options the kids will have with drinks at meals. Does NCL offer milk, lemonade or fruit punch at no charge? Also, do kids get an activity book to write or color in while waiting? This is our first cruise with NCL, so we are not sure what to expect. Any help would be appreciated.

There are free milk, ice tea, and water, plus for a charge there is soda. Orange juice and cranberry juice is free for breakfast.

I am not sure about coloring books, but I am sure you can pack a few books if it keeps the children busy and quiet while they are waiting for their meals.

To keep the kids off sodas all day, I would bring some Crystal Light drink mixes as well as a pitcher. One can easily carry the small packages around and mix them with the water provided on the ship.

A nice option to the dining rooms on Majesty is the buffet with family friendly tables in the multi-level Cafe Royale and Royal Observatory. It's also a great place to get "full sized" shrimp cocktail. ;)

As you know, Majesty offers "freestyle dining" but you can make reservations in the other non-fee Four Seasons and Seven Seas dining rooms to avoid any lines during peak dining hours. We tried freestyle last September and loved it. :)

Have a great time!

The service is a bit slow, in my experience, and they do have a kids coloring menu but not a crayon within 1000 miles. Do not expect the waiter to give up his/her pen, they won't. Next time your are at Chili's or whatever and they give you those sealed 4 crayon packs, ask for an extra or two. By the time you cruise you can have a few and then you can just leave the crayons at the table and not have to carry around open crayons or lose them for the next night. My kids are allowed to bring electronic games (volume off) because sometimes a 30 minute wait with and empty bread basket can be a long time for a child.

milk,chocolate milk,lemonade.were offered.we also brought some kool-aid singles a couple times and added it into my daughters ice water.she was given crayons one night.along with her color menu page.the idea of the pre package crayons are an awesome idea.I wish I would have done that.very clever.she just used my pen .we didnt have long to wait for our dinner and she never really became bored .

Archived