Water Taxi ??

Brennbob

Does anyone know if there are water taxi's that take you to Chileno Beach? We walked to Medano Beach last year but it was way to crowded with partiers and we have a 2 year old. I heard that Chileno Beach is much calmer and I can snorkel while the babe plays in the sand. Any thoughts would be great..Thanks:)

That would be a loooong ride in a water taxi! The further you walk on Medano, the quieter it gets. The Sand Bar and Tabascos are our favorite places to chill during the day. No loud music, no crazy spring break games and not as much boat and water taxi traffic.

Of course, there are no fish there for snorkling either. Maybe a catamaran tour to Chilano? There are no facilities there, no restaurants or even restrooms that I know of. Just a beautiful bay that has great snorkling. We have been there once and to Santa Maria bay many times to snorkle but can't imagine what a 2 year old would do there?

Thank you everyone I did not realize that the beach was that far away...I think we will retry Medano Beach and just keep walking the beach until we find a more peaceful place to sit:) Thanks again these boards really help.

Archived