parasailing

d00dsta

We just got back from Cozumel. Our kids 12 & 15 went parasailing out of Paradise Beach. The flew tandem. The cost was $55.00/person--not sure if that is a good deal or not. They let one parent go along in the boat for free and charged us $10 for the 2nd parent. The kids felt completely safe and really enjoyed it. Paradise Beach was great if you are looking for a place to hang out for the day.

It was a $13 cab ride from the International Pier. We just decided to do the parasailing at the beach. They did charge a little extra to use VISA card-we didnt have a choice because we didnt bring enough cash. We had a great time at PB-no cost to get in--we got there early and had great lounge chairs and small table and umbrella-we paid the $10 for the wristbands for the kids so they could enjoy the water toys, snorkling. They just ask you spend $10/person for foood/drinks. Let me know if you have any more ???

We were in Cozumel for a week at the beginning of March. I priced out all parasailing and they were all $55/person. We ended up going from Mr. Sanchos. Feel good about the price you got. Also, consider it a bonus that they are going to let one parent ride in the boat for free. With so many places to parasail, I don't think advance reservations are needed. We waited about 30 minutes for the next boat to come in.

Kathy,

Just did this at Nachi Cocom - BEAUTIFUL BEACH!!!! We paid $90.00 as were supposed to ride tandem but they separated us and didn't charge any more money. I'm afraid of heights and was a bit concerned but I have to say it was one of the most awesome experiences of my life. ENJOY!!!!

Susan

Archived